Haltech Platinum Sport

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool stuff here guys- can't wait. future turbo for this software is a no brainer

sorry didnt mean to ask stupid questions and i guess i posted in the wrong place too.i am definitely going to fuel infect my other max i was curious mostly as to the size of the controllers.i saw a pic of the e-8 in another post.that looked doable.but i didnt know about the platinum ecu's.i sent in a e-mail to the company will wait to hear what they have to say.thanks mike

Mike,

No stupid questions here. I have not seen the Platinum series yet. Only the E8. I just sent the E8 off, so i can't get the measurements. Might can of the bracket i have when i get home(in a few hrs). The E8 is not alot larger than the stk TCI, though its close to twice as thick. Dunno the size of the Platinum series.

its a trick peice no doubt,can ready-no real benefit for us but cool nonetheless.if it just had a obd-2 port i could use the scanner i use every day at work.ill try to follow your progress and get things together on my end.thanks for the info. mike

i just got an e-mail back from haltech -the platinum sport 1000 and 2000 measures 10 cm wide vs 14.5 for the e-8.all other measurements are the same.i loked all over their website and didnt find any dimensions.the e-8 is 17.5 long by 4 cm tall and 14.5 wide-all cm of course.later mike

i just got an e-mail back from haltech -the platinum sport 1000 and 2000 measures 10 cm wide vs 14.5 for the e-8.all other measurements are the same.i loked all over their website and didnt find any dimensions.the e-8 is 17.5 long by 4 cm tall and 14.5 wide-all cm of course.later mike

You must have over looked them while reading the link I posted for specs. Here's the digits for the platinum series.

Physical Specifications​
ECU DIMENSIONS: Length: 160mm, Width: 104mm, Depth: 39.75mm​
WEIGHT: ECU: 400g (0.88 lb), Loom: 2.2kg (4.85 lb),

Back