Happy New Years eve and New Years day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone here on the forum (family and friends included) a happy, safe New Years eve and day, and a safe and productive 2014.

Eric

Happy New Years Eve to all. Y'all be safe!

Its also my Wife and I's 15th wedding anniversary too.
We thought it would be cool to get married on New Years Eve; didn't realize funds are usually tapped out after doing Christmas and usually don't do much for the anniversary.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!.....everyone.......may there be MUCH of The VMax Lifestyle for all of us this coming year.......along with good health and safe riding........

A Happy New Year from England - I hope that your 2014 brings you all peace and contentment with whatever you want to achieve.

Go and make it happen!

Wish everyone the best new year.Hope the very best for all the guys that live in the north, With all the snow and ice happening up there,Were not sunbathing here either.Gonna have a low of 12% monday in the mountians of nc,Hope you all had a merry christmas,And a great new year.

The new year is going good here. We had a little scare with the kids drinking last night but it all worked out ok. A great lesson lerned about drinking to much to fast and bad planing.

Happy New Year to all my Vmax Sisters and Brothers! While we may be in thigh deep snow with -20f temps it is all good, all to soon we'll be back on our bikes like our southern friends! Keep the toque on tight and be well!

I hope that everybody had a safe and good times with family and friends over the Holiday season.

Wishing you all a prosperous and best of health for the New Year.

Mike

Happy New Year all! Just arrived after driving through a bunch of snow on the last leg from FL to Iowa. This winter thing sucks! xD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back