Happy spring.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I wish everyone on the forum a happy spring.And wish you all the very best.And if youre ever in Western NC.Near asheville I have a cold beer.And if you have TOO many of them we got a spare room.Thanks to all who have helped me.And all of Your commints.Still can't spell.Got a grilling on that once.Anyway.Wish all here a great year.Take care all.POPPOP.:eusa_dance::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back to ya Poppop ! Anywhere in NC is a great visit ! Been visiting our son, who teaches High School math in Morresville... NASCAR Central ! for the last 5 yrs. The car drive thru NC is always enjoyable. Hope to ride the VMax down to visit him one of these times.

Happy spring indeed! It has been nice and warm here for a while, crazy weather but I will take it. Enjoy your riding season and be safe out there pop.

Happy Spring from Scotland (where it is 20c today, yee haa), although it might snow next week.

I wish everyone on the forum a happy spring.And wish you all the very best.And if youre ever in Western NC.Near asheville I have a cold beer.And if you have TOO many of them we got a spare room.Thanks to all who have helped me.And all of Your commints.Still can't spell.Got a grilling on that once.Anyway.Wish all here a great year.Take care all.POPPOP.:eusa_dance::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Same to ya Terry, forget about the spelling. I know someone else that uses spell check (I have a friend). You never know, I just might take you up on that offer.Though it's a bit of a hike for me.
biglaugh.gif

Steve-o

Latest posts

Back