Have my lights all on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modaguy818

Reaction score
Hello fellow Vmaxers
i hope every one is having a great weekend. I posted this in electrical and got no response
my question is how do I have my headlight and turn signal lit at all times and the signals blink when I switch toggle the switch on n off.

my other questions,
my Aux fan switch, after I got it back from that mechanic shop, I switch it on and my high beam turns on and off , 2 days later now it turn on the fan but there’s a loud noise like the fan blades are hitting something, how easy/hard to disassemble what needs to be to look at the fan.
im Afraid when the bike gets hot and the fan turns on that this noise will continue and bike will overheat.
it was my worst mistake taking the Vmax to that shop.

any help and advise us greatly appreciated.

Moe

Not sure if I understand the question: Are you saying that your headlamp and running lights do not come on but you want them to?

Without wishing to state the bleedin' obvious, suggest that you get a torch and and have a look at the fan to see what it is hitting.
If you can't identify the issue then you will need to do some dismantling to get better access to the fan assembly. Not a difficult job.

Not sure if I understand the question: Are you saying that your headlamp and running lights do not come on but you want them to?

Without wishing to state the bleedin' obvious, suggest that you get a torch and and have a look at the fan to see what it is hitting.
If you can't identify the issue then you will need to do some dismantling to get better access to the fan assembly. Not a difficult job.
Thank you Max, for the response, my lights are on. What I meant to say, is that I want to have the turn signals also on/lit along all the time with the headlight.
only when I turn the signals switch I want them to blink on and off or dim and bright back for signaling.
I hope this makes more sense.
excuse my confusion, English isn’t my first language.
best regards

Back