Heavy Rescue Truck

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboom

Reaction score
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

did not work no pic.....

FORGET IT!!!!!!

Computers are not my friend.....

Last edited:

Not quite that bad......:rofl_200:

I have, however, taken a computer off of the desk......gone outside with it.....and smashed it with an aluminum softball bat.......:damn angry:

My neighbors LOVE me:biglaugh:

Looks like you tried attach a pic from your email account,

you should save them to your harddrive & upload them OR upload them to another site (photobucket?) and post that link

Looks like you tried attach a pic from your email account,

you should save them to your harddrive & upload them OR upload them to another site (photobucket?) and post that link

That would be great......If I had any clue what you just said........er.....typed....

Hell.....my 8 year old is better with these things than me.........:biglaugh:

Just click on the photograph you want to post, and choose to save to desktop or my pictures (somewhere you can find it easily).
Once it is saved to your computer then you can post a picture to VMF normally....Hope tha t helps, besides I wanna see G post a few more times.:biglaugh:

Just click on the photograph you want to post, and choose to save to desktop or my pictures (somewhere you can find it easily).
Once it is saved to your computer then you can post a picture to VMF normally....Hope tha t helps, besides I wanna see G post a few more times.:biglaugh:

+1 I've always enjoyed G's posts but lately there just seems to be something extra in them.....can't quite put my finger on it but.................:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back