Help identifying my PCW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
Looking for a little help fellas. I've got a '95 w/ a PCW and need to know exactly what it is, PCW didn't have record. What's written on the case is the following:

PCW Racing Inc.
16T 04/04 779
2WE 043151

I'll message Sean again since he put it together. Thanks in advance.

How long ago was it done??? Can't believe they didn't have records. They couldn't identify there numbers??!!

How long ago was it done??? Can't believe they didn't have records. They couldn't identify there numbers??!!

I believe 4/04 was the build date. I hear ya, scratchin my head too. Sent them another e-mail and will call if they don't get back to me soon.

Hey bud give them a call direct.. if you know the name of person that paid for it (which you probably do bc its been in your family) they will tell u everything done hell probably fax the paper work. John was gonna if this guy I bought mine off of didn't have paper work.. I called to see how I could verify it was deffinently a PCW he told me then told me to get his name and call him back. When I called john at pcw back he said on the phone with me for like 1/2 hr bullshiting about everything done to the bike.. he's good people.

Hey bud give them a call direct.. if you know the name of person that paid for it (which you probably do bc its been in your family) they will tell u everything done hell probably fax the paper work. John was gonna if this guy I bought mine off of didn't have paper work.. I called to see how I could verify it was deffinently a PCW he told me then told me to get his name and call him back. When I called john at pcw back he said on the phone with me for like 1/2 hr bullshiting about everything done to the bike.. he's good people.

Sean Morley had a recollection. It's a 1327 high-compression bored to 1411. John from PCW is the guy who told me they had no record.

Latest posts

Back