Help! Lost right front Walker/Hindle down tube.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squitobait

Reaction score
Hello, posted this in wanted section as well. Have lost a right front Walker Holeshot down tube in a recent move. Niether Dale or Hindle understandably has any. Any chance anyone might have one laying around for sale, (dented or not)? Wonder if it could be duplicated at a muffler shop from the front left but lengthened to meet collector? Any ideas appreciated,

Squitobait

I would go for the duplication, chances are, your not going to find one unless you get the entire exhaust.

Yeah, kind of what I figured. Wonder if the average muffler shop could bend one? Have no experience in this area.

Squitobait

Yeah, kind of what I figured. Wonder if the average muffler shop could bend one? Have no experience in this area.

Squitobait

It will depend on the shop, Some I have up here can do it. Others farm their work out to have their bending done.

OK, think I'll pursue that angle. This'll be interesting. Appreciate the help KJ.

i'm surprised walker won't sell you one? is it a 4-1?

Yeah, its the old 4-1 (10 yrs ago?). Dale was very sure he had none laying around. Can't believe I lost that thing. Doh!

Squitobait

Latest posts

Back