Help with US to UK shipping

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvenDGAF

Reaction score
I have been quoted $40 shipping on 10 of these .....
http://www.empirechromeshop.com/p-7281-1-12-chrome-plastic-spike-push-on-lug-nut-cover-single.aspx

does anyone think that seems very high?

if you think you may be able to send them to me cheaper, would it be possible for me to send you money by Paypal and you can order them and send them on for me? any thoughts / suggestions?

thanks all in advance :)

40$ is not expensive for international shipping.

Most prob. this is USPS Priority mail International ordinary box, with tracking.

It can be shiped in Flat Rate Box for about 15$ but no tracking here so I assume that not evryone wnats to go with Flat rate.

I think $40 is high, considering these are small and light. If you can wait 'til early next month I can sort it out for you..

Yea, that's too high. Buy them and have them sent to me (email me for info) and I will reship for you. Even a small flatrate box should work which is $15 or so.

Sean

Yea, that's too high. Buy them and have them sent to me (email me for info) and I will reship for you. Even a small flatrate box should work which is $15 or so.

Sean

Sweet, nice one, let me sort out how i can pay them, and I'll be in touch this weekend. Dunno if you remember me, but I bought the black supertrapp cans from you last year?

yeah, thats way too much, they are charging you for the 5 minutes it takes to fill out the documentation.

Yea, sold a few sets though. I don't mind helping out when I can and do plenty of overseas shipping.

Sean

Back