Holiday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all. And, to your families.
cheers00.gif

Steve

To all the best people I know, on the best Forum in the World....

Happy Turkey Day to You and Yours...

Last edited:
Have a good one guys.
4 days off for me, time with my family tomorrow and with the wifes family friday thru Sunday.
plenty to be thankful for :eusa_dance:

Happy Turkey Day to all y'all!!!!! Spending it at Mom and Dad's as always.

regards from my tapatalking android...

I have much to be thankful for, a steady job in Michigan, a loving family, many great friends and being a part of the best V-Max forum on the planet!.........................Take care everyone!..................Tom.

:punk: Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! Think I'll go for a ride and then out to dinner with the family. Enjoy, Spurs

Happy Thanksgiving to all !! It's actually been warm enough around here to get some riding in. Ed✨

Happy Thanksgiving to all the great Vmax forum people and their families! Enjoying the great smells of thanksgiving pies cooking with the great turkey smell to follow early this afternoon!
Enjoy your feast, your family and all our wonderful blessings!:worthy:

I'll add my Happy Thanksgiving to here too! Me and the boy have the day to ourselves and will meet up with the wife this evening. Probably no bike work today!

Sean

Isn't this the best, family, great meals, football, and the common bond of VMax's!

The Green Bay & Detroit game is a good one. I am on the Lion's side despite a brother in WI.

Back