how not to check your gun

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Man accidentally shoots self in head

The Associated Press
Published Sunday, October 4, 2009

b

JUNEAU, Alaska - A 25-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the head.
Juneau police say the accident occurred Friday afternoon in Lemon Creek as a group was planning to go to the gun range.
One of the adults in the group raised concern about the 25-year-old man handling a .22-caliber rifle because there was an infant in the room. The adult also was concerned that the rifle was loaded.
Police say the man joked that there was one way to find out if it was loaded and put the rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger.
The man was medevaced to Seattle. His name has not been released.

man accidentally shoots self in head

the associated press
published sunday, october 4, 2009

b

juneau, alaska - a 25-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the head.
Juneau police say the accident occurred friday afternoon in lemon creek as a group was planning to go to the gun range.
One of the adults in the group raised concern about the 25-year-old man handling a .22-caliber rifle because there was an infant in the room. The adult also was concerned that the rifle was loaded.
Police say the man joked that there was one way to find out if it was loaded and put the rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger.
The man was medevaced to seattle. His name has not been released.

yikes!!

thats how the weak take themselves out of the gene pool!
hopefully, he never reproduced and wont ever in the future!

Unbelievable!!

Like a guy I heard (or read) about who wanted to go to a Halloween party as a stabbing victim....he put a 1" piece of pine board under his shirt, over his heart, took a butcher knife in both hands and pulled it into the board!

You guessed it....the board split and the knife went straight into his heart, killing him dead!!

Even though his name has not yet been released , I'm going to tell it to you guys anyway ! Its was , " DUMB FUCK "

Soooooooo...I'm guessing it was loaded???:ummm: LOL

Yeah like Dreamster66 said, its for our benefit he pulled out of the gene pool.
Thank you stupid guy...

Although the guy was a dumb fucking idiot, I feel sorry for his family and the kid that was in the room who witnessd that dumb fucker blow his head off.

I wouldn't even put a toy gun to my head....it's just something you don't do!!
Apparently nobody ever told this guy "The gun is ALWAYS loaded!!"

:looser:

I own guns ( a lot of them ).

I respect the firearm for what it is. An instrument designed to kill humans and animals.

I follow the following rules :

1.) All guns are always loaded.
2.) Never let your muzzle cover anything you aren't willing to destroy.
3.) Always be sure of your back ground.
4.) ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.

Quite hard to have an accident if you follow those rules.

although the guy was a dumb fucking idiot, i feel sorry for his family and the kid that was in the room who witnessd that dumb fucker blow his head off.
yeah , me to , i cant imagine being there , and his poor family !

Culling of the herd at it's finest!

It seems that opening the bolt would have been a bit less traumatic :ummm:

Latest posts

Back