I am alive LOL!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Hey guys,

For reasons I cannot discuss I have undertaken a policy of not posting up to public forums for a while. Let's just say that I was internet "stalked" by the ex and she had a court order put in place preventing me from bringing Toxic into the USA with me due to a posting on a forum. Will update you guys soon as to how I am doing and catch up!!!

:surprise::worthy::hmmm::whistlin::boxing00::blink000::2gunsfiring_v1::eat brains:

word-less

Kind`a`stay alive`n`well issue.

so, do you things`n`stay who U prefer to be

Thanks for the support guys. These things will work out, just being careful about where I say things. Getting emails from my lawyer, or more accurately former lawyer, with attachments showing posts from forums where I discussed things that were sent to her by the other side got old. Should have known the ex would internet stalk me, it is her nature to cause as much bs as possible.

The way divorces are handled these days I am in no way surprised that someone would use posts on a public forum to his or her own advantage.

Blaine

I can relate..............

First wife was Italian girl from New Jersey.

When we divorced; some of her "connected" uncles passed the word through the grapevine, "Don't ever let us catch you in Jersey City, or Bayonne.

And I took their word as gospel..........

Good luck,

Jester 42

Jim, damn I hope it wasn't anything I said that started any troubles for you! I was just trying to stop you from making a mistake by selling Toxic. I hope you still have it and hope to someday ride together and laugh at the ex's and the chex's they try to get from those of us who deserve to keep what we love and kick to the curb the things and women we don't! Lol, hope it all works out for you buddy. Ed✨

Jim, damn I hope it wasn't anything I said that started any troubles for you! I was just trying to stop you from making a mistake by selling Toxic. I hope you still have it and hope to someday ride together and laugh at the ex's and the chex's they try to get from those of us who deserve to keep what we love and kick to the curb the things and women we don't! Lol, hope it all works out for you buddy. Ed✨

Nah Ed, she just found several posts by me about selling the bike and sees dollar signs and wants a piece. Thing she doesn't realize is that the bike isn't worth nearly what she thinks it is. Too customized and personalized for it to be sold. Still sitting in my garage, unfortunately I am not able to go to my house right now, but that is another story....... Jodi is keeping Toxic safe and warm for the upcoming winter until I can get home. She is a keeper for sure, loves Toxic as much as I do and knows the personal value of Toxic. Good woman for sure!!!!

Nah Ed, she just found several posts by me about selling the bike and sees dollar signs and wants a piece. Thing she doesn't realize is that the bike isn't worth nearly what she thinks it is. Too customized and personalized for it to be sold. Still sitting in my garage, unfortunately I am not able to go to my house right now, but that is another story....... Jodi is keeping Toxic safe and warm for the upcoming winter until I can get home. She is a keeper for sure, loves Toxic as much as I do and knows the personal value of Toxic. Good woman for sure!!!![/QUOTE]
++++++ I couldn't agree more Jim!!!!!:worthy:

Back