i I NEED 4 CARB. DIAPHRAGM COVERS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 CARB. DIAPHRAGM COVERS THAT THEY CAN PART WITH ? ... I NEED THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY THEM ! .... WORST CASE IF I CAN BORROW THEM AND MAIL THEM BACK TO YOU WHEN I'M DONE , BUT I'D RATHER BUY THEM ! . :confused2:

I thought Tim was dead since we never hear from him unless he is bleeding!
Go with Danny's generous offer unless you want Vmax covers. You know you you are solid with me. Check these out that I just sent to NY.
u8y6yja6.jpg

If you are interested in buying , I have polished or Powdercoated. Chrome, flat black, gloss black, gloss white etc.
Let me know. I bet you are rubbing your old acquaintances noses in it with the weather we've been having!
Miss you man.
PATMAX.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

I bet you are rubbing your old acquaintances noses in it with the weather we've been having!
Miss you man.
PATMAX.

He is Patrick, he really is!! I was forced to be profane with him just the other day! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Carb Nazi says "No covers for you"
How about a helmet instead
ymupudeb.jpg

Tim awakens from the dead and comes up with a head scratching request.....wtf are you up too now dude lol

I have chrome, coated, and various condition of stock covers on hand. I think I even have chromed and Stock Venture on hand

scary part to that dan-O is you two joined at the head afterwards lol.... what ever it is I'm sure it will be awesome.....or scary lol

I thought Tim was dead since we never hear from him unless he is bleeding!
Go with Danny's generous offer unless you want Vmax covers. You know you you are solid with me. Check these out that I just sent to NY.
u8y6yja6.jpg

If you are interested in buying , I have polished or Powdercoated. Chrome, flat black, gloss black, gloss white etc.
Let me know. I bet you are rubbing your old acquaintances noses in it with the weather we've been having!
Miss you man.
PATMAX.

i THOSE ARE AWESOME COVERS !
I JUST NEED COVERS TO MAIL MY CARBS TO " DANNYMAX " THE CARB " GURU " .... THEY ARE SO FUCKED UP I NEED HIM TO DO THEM , BUT MY COVERS HAVE BIGE SPIKES ATTACHED TO THEM , SO I JUST NEED THEM ON THERE WHILE HE RE DOES THEM , AND I WILL REINSTALL MY SPIKED ONE'S WHEN I GET THE BACK AND THE BIKE RUNNING ! .... BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HATED BORROWING THING SO I FIGURED I WOULD JUST BY A USED SET ! ...

Attachments

• 100_0886.jpg
    100_0886.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0884.jpg
    100_0884.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_0885.jpg
    100_0885.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 25
Timmy, I'll get 4 Venture covers down to you, they're the same outline and will bolt right on.
i SOUNDS GOOD DANNY , UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO MAIL THEM TO YOU WITH NO COVERS , AND YOU PUT THEM ON WHEN YOU RE-DO THEM , AND MAIL THEM BACK TO ME , THEN I'LL SEND THE COVERS BACK TO YOU ! :confused2:WHATEVER YOU WANT " GURU " :punk:

i THOSE ARE AWESOME COVERS !
I JUST NEED COVERS TO MAIL MY CARBS TO " DANNYMAX " THE CARB " GURU " .... THEY ARE SO FUCKED UP I NEED HIM TO DO THEM , BUT MY COVERS HAVE BIGE SPIKES ATTACHED TO THEM , SO I JUST NEED THEM ON THERE WHILE HE RE DOES THEM , AND I WILL REINSTALL MY SPIKED ONE'S WHEN I GET THE BACK AND THE BIKE RUNNING ! .... BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HATED BORROWING THING SO I FIGURED I WOULD JUST BY A USED SET ! ...

Tim those stickers are awesome!!!

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk

Tim awakens from the dead and comes up with a head scratching request.....wtf are you up too now dude lol
i NO , NO , NO , DON'T WORRY , I'M NOT UP TO ANYTHING WITH THE BIKE ! ... BUT I'M ABOUT TO START ON MY NEXT HELMET PROJECT ! :biglaugh:

Your current carb covers look great and I have to second srk468 on the awesome stickers.

Latest posts

Back