i " I'M IN FLORIDA "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i I'M GLAD THE STORM IS MISSING US ! ... BUT I DO WISH EVERYONE ELSE THE BEST AND BE SAFE WITH THIS MOTHER OF A STORM ! . :eusa_pray:

i I'M STILL AROUND , THINGS HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER CRAZY , HOUSE SHOPPING , BUT WE ARE FINALLY UNDER CONTRACT ON A REALLY NICE ONE IN JUPITER ! ... WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 23RD , THEN WHEN WE MOVE IN AND THE SMOKE CLEARS , YOU GUYS WONT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF ME ! .. :punk:

congrats on the house. jupiter is a beautiful town

I had a timeshare in Jupiter back in the late 80's for a couple of years. It was just south of the inlet, right on the ocean. I had it the first week of June when the sea turtles were laying their eggs. A ranger told us that some turtles were laying eggs then took a few of us down the beach to watch, way cool!
You're goning to want a boat to enjoy the intercoastal cruising, just watch out for the manatee's.

I hear the have hurricanes in Florida. That would never have happened in N.Y.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Having lived in NY & FL, I prefer...

thumbnail.aspx

No, that's not Suffolk Co.!

It's what "the 305" looks like. Ask Rick Ross.

Man, Fire-medic. Women wear too many clothes down there....:rofl_200:
That may be but ours are about 40 years younger than your 'unclothed' ones! Is it true they named Tampa's sister city "St. Pete," because that's who the population expects to have for a neighbor soon?

Actually, I know you made that comment 'tongue-in-cheek.'

Maybe the 'dear readers' on here don't know the statistic of strip clubs in Tampa...

i I'M STILL AROUND , THINGS HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER CRAZY , HOUSE SHOPPING , BUT WE ARE FINALLY UNDER CONTRACT ON A REALLY NICE ONE IN JUPITER ! ... WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 23RD , THEN WHEN WE MOVE IN AND THE SMOKE CLEARS , YOU GUYS WONT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF ME ! .. :punk:

Say Hey to Burt .

Is the Tanga (sp?) still open in Tampa Bay? First totally nude strip club I had ever been in back in 1994. Was visiting a friends family in Clearwater on a bike trip to Daytona Bike Week from Dallas. He took me there as I didn't believe there were totally nude clubs. :clapping:

Is the Tanga (sp?) still open in Tampa Bay? First totally nude strip club I had ever been in back in 1994. Was visiting a friends family in Clearwater on a bike trip to Daytona Bike Week from Dallas. He took me there as I didn't believe there were totally nude clubs. :clapping:

ya, i had the same "revelation" when a bachelor party i was a part of ended up in Mons Venus. never been to Tanga Lounge, but the younger hoodlums at work say Tanga is skankier than Mons. **shrug** i dunno. anyways, i recall a while back the state wanted to level Tanga for a wider road or something, don't know what became of that.

i JUST AN UPDATE , THE HOUSE LOCATION WE ARE UNDER CONTRACT WITH IS IN " JUPITER FARMS " , IT'S JUST WEST OF THE FLORIDA TURNPIKE , IN JUPITER , IT'S UNINCORPORATED , IT'S ZONED " AGRICULTURE " , A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HORSES & BIG GARAGES , AND THERES NO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS , IT HAS JUST OVER AN ACRE OF LAND , AND THATS THE SMALLEST LOT SIZE IN " JUPITER FARMS ", ITS AWESOME ! .. :punk:

i MAN I HOPE SO , WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON 9/23 ,THE HOUSE IS A "CBS" ( CONCRETE BLOCK ) BUILT IN 2000 , AND WAS BUILT OFF TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PROPERTY BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO HAVE A BIG GARAGE BUILT ON THE RIGHT SIDE , BUT HE JUST NEVER DID ! .. :punk:

COPRUNNER, my Wife said, "Some People Have All The Luck". She only had 2 numbers in the lottery.:ummm: Hope you're buying tickets Bro..........

I rode down your new street this morning and think I saw the house you?re buying. It was the only one with a for sale sign out front. It?s beautiful ? nice neighborhood ? lots of room on the property for a big detached garage. House looks like it?s meticulously maintained. Good find COPRUNNER. Hope it all goes down without a hitch. Micha is a good guy, I?m sure he?ll do his best to make it all happen for you.

:clapping:

Back