i " MY NEW JOB " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when you are happy with your job, it is no longer a job. Glad your are still happy and grats on getting it.

i MAN , I REALLY LOVE MY NEW JOB ! . WORKED ON HIS " PRO-MOD " ALL DAY FRIDAY ! . :punk: .. THE RED ONE IS A " 41 WILLY'S " IT HAS BEEN IN " HOT ROD " MAGAZINE AS THE TOP 50 CARS OF ALL TIME , THE BLACK ONE IS AN " 80'S " CORVETTE BODY STYLE PRO-MOD " , HE AND HIS WIFE BOTH SAID THAT THEY WILL LET ME DRIVE IT , BUT NOT THE " WILLY'S ", BECAUSE THAT'S HER BABY ! .. " MAN I CANT WAIT " ! . :biglaugh: .:eusa_dance:. :clapping::punk: .

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 25
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 27
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 30
That Willys is a real steamroller! Glad you are enjoying work, Tim. After I get my ride back on the road I'll burn-up there to visit.

You hit the Big-Time Timmy....that's some very serious iron right there!!

Good for you Brother!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

dude im so happy you got such a wicked job and im so fuckin jealous of you. my dream job also.... well come on ofcourse we would both have the same dream job, being separated by a boarder and looking in the mirror at the same time bahahahahh

so bro!!!! how do i get a interview at that place........ lol

seriously, your one lucky cat and you deserve a great gig like that man...... keep us updated on the new projects...

dude I'm so happy you got such a wicked job and I'm so fuckin jealous of you. my dream job also.... well come on of course we would both have the same dream job, being separated by a boarder and looking in the mirror at the same time bahahahahh

so bro!!!! how do i get a interview at that place........ lol

seriously, your one lucky cat and you deserve a great gig like that man...... keep us updated on the new projects...
i THANKS " ROVIC " , AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WORKING AT THE WORST PLACE I COULD BE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE , TO NOW WORKING AT THIS AWESOME SHOP FOR REALLY GREAT PEOPLE , EVEN THE OTHER MECHANIC HERE IS AN AWESOME GUY ! .. MAN IS " GOD " SHINNING DOWN ON ME OR WHAT ? .:punk:

sooooo........the glass a little past half-full, eh Tim??.......:eusa_dance:

Nothing wrong with really loving your job.....much better than the other way around.......

i THANKS " ROVIC " , AFTER 3 MONTHS OF WORKING AT THE WORST PLACE I COULD BE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE , TO NOW WORKING AT THIS AWESOME SHOP FOR REALLY GREAT PEOPLE , EVEN THE OTHER MECHANIC HERE IS AN AWESOME GUY ! .. MAN IS " GOD " SHINNING DOWN ON ME OR WHAT ? .:punk:

Yes he is Tim! I'm happy for you :clapping:

You Rock! Thanks for the warm welcome! Be sure to keep us posted with some of that hot rod work

i AFTER HUNDREDS OF MAN HOURS , AND $7,000.00 JUST IN THE LAST MONTH , WE WERE FINALLY ALL READY TO GO , AND WE WERE WARMING UP THE CAR AT THE TRACK ( PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY ) FOR THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW " PRO-MOD " EVENT , AND WHEN WE SHUT IT DOWN IT MADE A FUNKY NOISE , WE STARTED TAKING SHIT APART , AND IT TURNED OUT THAT IT HAD STRIPPED THE SPLINES OFF OF THE BLOWERS INPUT SHAFT , WE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX IT , BUT IT JUST KEPT STRIPPING AS SOON AS WE STARTED IT , BUT I WOULD PULL THE NOSE OFF IN 2 MINUTES , AND YOU COULD TURN THE SHAFT BY HAND ! . :confused2: . SO WE JUST TOOK IT OFF , AND THE BLOWER LEFT FOR CALIFORNIA TODAY ! .. THERES ANOTHER PRO-MOD RACE NEXT MONTH ! . :punk:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 34
Oh Yea... that's a big one! Those things cost lots of geets to run eh. Is it a Camaro? What does it run? Nice hat cowboy!

Latest posts

Back