I need a luggage rack for my 94 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malticefalcon

Reaction score
I have searched high and low for a luggage rack for my 94 VMax without any luck. All I can find is one for a 99-00 but nothing for mine. I have a sissy bar on the back that has two bolts on each side that holds up the sissy bar. It looks like a luggage rack can be attached but I can't find one. Here's a link to my site and I am not selling it, I had a weak moment.

http://www.muellerfamily.info/misc/vmax.aspx

You can buy a 1985 - 2007 luggage rack and it will fit your '94. In fact the lazy engineer(or wise marketing dept.) did not change up many things from the original 1985. Most all body parts will transfer between gen 1 Vmax's.

I have a new in the box V-Max version (clearcoated polished aluminum, not chromed) that I will sell for $90 including shipping anywhere in the continental US. PM me if interested. It does not include the brackets as they are sold separately. The brackets shown with the chrome Virago version should work though.

Thanks for all the great info. I knew I had the right place to ask. Question, I am new to this forum and don't know how to "ping" someone. Can someone tell me what to do?

Thanks for all the great info. I knew I had the right place to ask. Question, I am new to this forum and don't know how to "ping" someone. Can someone tell me what to do?
To "PM"(Private Message) another member all you need to do is l-click on the members name and several choices will open up, one of those choices will be to "PM" that member.
OH, Welcome to the forum! You should be able to find most everything you need for your Vmax here and if not we most likely point you in the right direction!
www.vmaxforum.net the best damn Vmax forum on the internet!

Back