i " ORDERED 2 NEW MOTORCYCLE LIFTS "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some nice lifts! You will not be disappointed not at all.
Did you get them at a discount for ordering more than 1?

Tim, let me know when they are in-operation, "I'll be right over!"

Those are some nice lifts! You will not be disappointed not at all.
Did you get them at a discount for ordering more than 1?
i HE SAID HE COULD TAKE ANOTHER $50.00 OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING SHIPPED TO THE SAME PLACE ! . :confused2: . BUT HE IS A REAL NICE GUY AND SAID WE WILL LOVE THE LIFTS AND THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS . . :punk: . HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY ARE BACKED UP FOR 3 WEEKS AND ASKED IF THAT WAS A PROBLEM , I SAID WELL ITS BEEN 49 YEARS WITHOUT ONE SO I GUESS ANOTHER 3 WEEKS WONT KILL ME , AND HE WAS CRACKING-UP ! . :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i I FINALLY GOT THE LIFTS ON WEDNESDAY , ME AND JEFF ARE HOPING TO GET THEM UNLOADED AND SET UP TOMORROW OR MONDAY , I WILL POST PICTURES WHEN THEY ARE ! . :punk:

How much were they ?
i $1370.00 EA. BUT THATS WITH EVERYTHING , FRONT WHEEL CLAMP , BOTH SIDE EXTENSIONS , 2 RAMPS , 2 REAR SUPPORTS AND A TRAP DOOR TO REMOVE THE REAR WHEEL ! ... EACH LIFT COMES WITH ALL OF THAT , I ALSO BOUGHT THE SCISSOR JACK SEPARATE , FOR WORKING ON QUADS !

i HERE IT IS , ITS ALL TOGETHER WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY HELPER ! ..

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 47
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 45
i OH' YEA ' I WAITED 49 YEARS TO FINALLY HAVE A GARAGE , AND HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL I BOUGHT FOR IT , AND NO ITS NOT THE SCISSOR JACK , LOOK JUST BEHIND IT ! ........... AIR CONDITIONING !

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 35
Looks good, Tim! Comfort produces more results so a lift & a-c will help. A half-bath & a small refrigerator, along w/music & internet access will complete it. Got those? Then you are only lacking the time & $ to use it all.

Looks good, Tim! Comfort produces more results so a lift & a-c will help. A half-bath & a small refrigerator, along w/music & internet access will complete it. Got those? Then you are only lacking the time & $ to use it all.
i ACTUALLY I HAVE "XM" RADIO OUT THERE ALSO ! . :punk:

Don't forget " The Pole " & a small stage. :rofl_200:

Big thanks to Tim for setting up the buy and for the help unloading the lifts.

They were worth the wait.

With the side extensions on it’ll be great to lift a golf cart or a quad, but they’ll be off most of the time for the bikes. Plenty of lift height. I wish I had this thing when putting on the exhaust and wide wheel. Would have made installation much easier.

Attachments

• CIMG3323b.jpg
    CIMG3323b.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG3326b.jpg
    CIMG3326b.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG3327b.jpg
    CIMG3327b.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 46
  • CIMG3329b.jpg
    CIMG3329b.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 41
  • CIMG3338B.jpg
    CIMG3338B.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Looks like a pair of 200 amp branch panels in the background & a 3 car garage, & deeper than avg too. Is that in Windmill Ranches or someplace else in Weston? Wish I had that room.

Big thanks to Tim for setting up the buy and for the help unloading the lifts.

They were worth the wait.

With the side extensions on it?ll be great to lift a gold cart or a quad, but they?ll be off most of the time for the bikes. Plenty of lift height. I wish I had this thing when putting on the exhaust and wide wheel. Would have made installation much easier.

Looks like a pair of 200 amp branch panels in the background & a 3 car garage, & deeper than avg too. Is that in Windmill Ranches or someplace else in Weston? Wish I had that room.
i YEAH , THATS FOR SURE PHILLIP , ME TOO , I AM CRAMPED FOR SPACE BUT ITS BETTER THEN NO GARAGE FOR THE LAST 49 YEARS ! ! ! .. :bang head:

Good eye ? yep on the power.

I?m west of Stuart in Martin County. Garage is 40X26

Latest posts

Back