Identify

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwood

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what this round barrel item is? I don't see a thing about it in the service manual... Is it just a wire bus? It is located under the left scoop with the relays..

48312e07-316d-f5d7.jpg

Thanks...

Sent with the Galaxy Nexus LTE

Yeah, the pig tail connector to your Vboost motor's brain. It's in the manual...
If you have the big ignition ON, you can unplug and replug it to hear the boost servo cycle.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

+1 to Patmax. The round connector is the feed to your vboost servo. The wires originate in the vboost controller which is the black rectangular box in the upper right corner of your photo.

The small square connector under the round one is the has 12V power and a coil signal that feed the vboost controller.

Call that guy from "The Hurt Locker," now!

And don't use your cellphone or start your bike.

"If you see me running, try to catch-up!"

+1 on what they said ^

It's not a part in it's own right, it's where the vboost plugs into the harness. It's a round plug instead of a square one!

I've always been impressed with the overall Vmax knowledge so many members on this forum have, and are so willing to share with others when questions come up ! :clapping: We all benefit from this. Happy 2012 everyone !

Latest posts

Back