If it just me?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ouchez

Reaction score
On Sunday we heard the news of one of our seasoned Warriors walking off base in the middle of the night, and killing in cold blood 16 children, babies, women and old men, while they were sleeping, and then attempted to burn some of their bodies.

Now today, just some 2 days after the killings we see photos of Obama and the Prime Minister of the UK laughing and enjoying a NCAA tourney basketball game, having a good old time. Afghanistan is Obamas war, as he has said, so does he feel no responsibility for this horrific slaughter of innocents? If I were him could I be out enjoying a Basketball game looking as if I cared less for the murdered children, a 2 year old included, my 2 year old Grandson lives with us, I know about 2 year olds........................

What kind of man is Obama? Really?

I am ashamed, I am shocked, I am furious, I want to scream and I want to cry, not watch a basketball game, and I am not even the one responsible, Obama and his administration is.

What have we, in this country, come too?

O

Its not just you, that being said, I cant stand with you on it.

All my personal views aside. I will keep this kinda short, I am at work.

The President is responsible for the actions all US troops, but he cant control every action. He can issue orders, but it does not mean they will be followed.

Have you laughed today? Have you smiled? Enjoyed your self? President Obama, the Prime Minister, any President before them deal with so much stress that yes they need the short brakes they have, because their job is 24/7.

I understand your upset but what do you want the President to do, not that it matters who the president is. Should the president be flown over to the soldier that did this crime and do what to that soldier, hit him, shoot him and or set fire to the soldier. I am sure the military has informed the president of the actions of the soldier, before you even knew that it happen, and the military will deal with his crimes, which they will deal with harshly and swiftly. Military justice is not like civil justice, this matter will be quickly handled and punishment in place before a civil court would have a bail hearing. Which is the proper action, not the president going off on the deep end. I did not vote for for Obama, never liked him. I think he is a puppet and joke over all. So with that said his job is not to over see each and every person in the military. He is the commander of the military and there is a chain of command. I sure those in charge of the soldier, his commanding officers will handle this crime.

Two thing shouldn't be discussed politcs and religion.We all have our opinions.Heres mine.I couldn't respect the solders more for the most part.There are good and bad in all.The goverment is corrupt.To the very core.I don't believe in any of these Wars.There have been way to many of our young men that went to war in vietnam and all the later wars.And are coming home hurt or mamed.Check out greenwave or alex jones on you tube.I know how hard and speical it is to raise a grandchild and understand your viewes completly.There was never a world war before banking and the rich corupted it' nor was there a depression.Ibelieve the soldier will be found insane..Do your own resurch.Form your own opinion.Americas miltary is the best.The goverment is garbage.My opinion.

I was not trying to stir the pot of politics, religion or children. But no matter who is President of the country, it is not his place to personally over see each person in the military, but over see the military as a whole. I do not believe that the federal government serves the country the way it should. Your local and state government impacts you more than the federal level. But people care less about the local and state levels. I do not believe that any wars that we have been in other than WWl and WWll, have been anything but a need for greed hidden in some other cause. I give my full support to the troops. I love my country, but worry where we are heading under the leadership we have put in place, and feel the biggest crooks in the country are in office.

I was not trying to stir the pot of politics, religion or children. But no matter who is President of the country, it is not his place to personally over see each person in the military, but over see the military as a whole. I do not believe that the federal government serves the country the way it should. Your local and state government impacts you more than the federal level. But people care less about the local and state levels. I do not believe that any wars that we have been in other than WWl and WWll, have been anything but a need for greed hidden in some other cause. I give my full support to the troops. I love my country, but worry where we are heading under the leadership we have put in place, and feel the biggest crooks in the country are in office.
I agree.And thank you.

Just remember, in the UK the last politician to enter parliament with honest intentions was Guy Fawkes....

I understand your upset but what do you want the President to do, not that it matters who the president is. Should the president be flown over to the soldier that did this crime and do what to that soldier, hit him, shoot him and or set fire to the soldier. I am sure the military has informed the president of the actions of the soldier, before you even knew that it happen, and the military will deal with his crimes, which they will deal with harshly and swiftly. Military justice is not like civil justice, this matter will be quickly handled and punishment in place before a civil court would have a bail hearing. Which is the proper action, not the president going off on the deep end. I did not vote for for Obama, never liked him. I think he is a puppet and joke over all. So with that said his job is not to over see each and every person in the military. He is the commander of the military and there is a chain of command. I sure those in charge of the soldier, his commanding officers will handle this crime.

PD,

I believe that indeed , as Truman said, "The Buck Stops Here" I hold Obama personnaly responsible, if he were a man he would say the same. I believe our politicians live in dread of a future Nuremberg Trials, with them being the accused.

I wonder if you would use the same argument to defend Hitler, for say, the actions of his troops in Russia, that he had ordered there, and the horrors that they had brought upon those people? (and the hell brought down upon the German people when Russian troops then entered German territory, yes, those Russian troops did remember and the common German people then paid a terrible price for backing Hitler).

I also wonder how it played out in the Muslim world seeing Obama having a great fun time some 48 hours later at a Basketball game, caring less of these dead children. I am sure many there took note of this. I wonder if they will remember all this when and if they should ever take a U.S. or NATO soldier prisoner. I wonder if Obama and his Admin. ever thought about the possible repercussions of these acts on those troops he has sent to these places?

I will never be an apologist for these activities by my Government. Some may, even many may, but not I.

O

Nidal Malik Hasan shot and killed 13 and wounded 29 others on Nov 5, 2009 at Fort Hood Texas. He has yet to face a court-martial.

I wonder how this will compare to the treatment of the Sgt who killed 16 in Afganistan, and who reportedly suffers from service-related brain trauma.

A very good question.

Nidal Malik Hasan shot and killed 13 and wounded 29 others on Nov 5, 2009 at Fort Hood Texas. He has yet to face a court-martial.

I wonder how this will compare to the treatment of the Sgt who killed 16 in Afganistan, and who reportedly suffers from service-related brain trauma.

A very good question.

How interesting, the excuses are coming hot and heavy for Sgt. Bales slaughter of children in cold blood, all from the military or his attorney.

Hasan,,,, hmm,,does that act excuse the cold blooded killer of children?

Hasan should have faced death by now, but I am unaware of many making excuses for his actions.

O

O

Last edited:
Back