I'm a Hypocrite... Got my new Vmax!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say Ike,
Is that a black Dodge Magnum in the background of some of your pix??????

" I just gots to know"

Lew

"Well, in all this excitement, I kinda lost count. Is it an eight, or only a six? Ya gotta ask yourself, 'do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?":rofl_200:

She's a SRT8, Love my SRT's had two SRT10 trucks, wife wrecked the first one while i was in Singapore back in 07', then i bought one from a Forum member sight unseen that was supercharged on the Viper Truck club of America (VTCOA).

Sold it for a 10' True crew cab because the Quad cab was too small. Now i've got the Mega cab Long horn to fill my spacial needs. About to go out side and remove the Cat :)

Red Truck RIP :(
480663_620422237971109_305362171_n.jpg

26781_110316455648359_250104_n.jpg

26781_110317115648293_4311162_n.jpg

Silver truck was a fun truck... :p

You could try just getting some case savers/ highway bars. That would give you a second place to put your feet. Then get Sean Morley to make your seat better, he lives in America! Also suggest some jeans and shoes.

HAHA, i hear you, i assure you i rode with shoes, pants, long sleeve shirt, and a helmet :). That was a stipulation that i ride with proper gear or no go for the wife...

Espesially the first time, you know because as soon as the throttle is tipped off idea the Vmax WILL KILL YOU! At least that is what all my Facebook friends said. That helped to put my wifes mind at ease... NOT

You can get killed on a Honda Rebel as easily as a Vmax, only difference on the Vmax you'll go with a grin on your face :)

1270 Horsepower, guess which is the lowest... HEHE

Ran him a little, we were cruising down a long open road in the neighborhood and he rolled up on me in second gear. I was in 5th, we hit it and i shifted to 4th (NOT READY FOR THE HIT YET) he pulled me but it wasn't too bad.

We got back to the house and he said you know i was beating you pretty bad... I said i was in 4th, he said he was too... Laughing i said really? No i was in Second, he knows what the Vmax is capable of now :)

Back