Indy Ride 8/20-22

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagherra

Reaction score
Hi all,
August 20,21, 22 Vmax "25th" Vmax Anniversary/Birthday Ride starting in Greenwood, IN and the ride is in Brown County

PM me if you're interested and I'll get more details from the organizers.

Hey Bag

I've got this one on the calendar - its the VMOA event organized by Chuck and Terri, right? Hope to meet you there.

hey guys its me, i plan on meeting the group at story's in brown county. i was just wondering what time you guys were pulling in there. :D

ive been driving my truck around just to save what little is left on my rear tire. im phuckin destroying it on the 21st LOLOLOL

also, how do we know who people are? do we wear name tags with our username or something?

i mean im worried ill show up and know everyone... but then not know anyone...

heres a couple pictures of me

Attachments

• Jake 001.jpg
    Jake 001.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
and

Attachments

• Jake 018.jpg
    Jake 018.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
my gf might be going to a birthday party that day though so i dont know if she can make it. if she doesnt ride with me i will most likely ride like crazy and asplode

i guess i scared everyine out oif the thread with my first pic my bad, my blunder

Hey Matt

Here's an old pic of me with my bike, and a newer one with the bike as she looks now - hope to catch up with you there

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

haha - I'm getting there but not quite yet. The VMOA site says that we are planning to stop for lunch at the Story Still Tavern in Story. I assume we'll be there sometime between noon and 1.

im so ascited im gonna die!!! i cant wait to see another vmax out in the wild, let alone 3 of them in the same place.

Dude I just heard that there will be over 35 of us on this ride. I dunno how into huge group rides I am, but it'll be sweet just to see that many Max's. Kickass!!!

BTW, if you haven't already, maybe you should email the organizer, Chuck Colbourn, and let him know you'll be there. PM me if you need his address

If i can get outta Dodge I plan arrive about noon on Friday. I hope to bring my Gen 2 Killer. LOL
I have been retuning my Gen 1
rick

ill go ahead and email him now im sure i can find his info somewhere

dont really know too many people, but will be showing up with another vmax buddy who knows all the details... just throwing my bike on the trailer im down for whatever!

ok it looks stormy but that isnt stoppin me this time. the entire state is covered in green on the radar so we're gonna get it eventually. ima bringing my rain suit and a backpack to keep mah camra in

Latest posts

Back