Interstate Battery

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax1986

Reaction score
Are Interstate brand batteries good to use in a VMax? Im actually not even sure if I could get the correct size, but if I could, would it be worth it?

Are Interstate brand batteries good to use in a VMax? Im actually not even sure if I could get the correct size, but if I could, would it be worth it?

Running 3rd year on Universal AGM Battery, 22 AH. So far, great for the money.$60 shipped, then.
http://www.batteriesasap.com/
Worth checking out. I've let this battery sit without a charger on it. I only charged it when I got it, and once when I left the key on.

my interstate is goin on 3 years? i think. cant remember the part number. just call em & they will know... Interstate is ALWAYS well worth it

Not sure if it's still the case but interstate and diehard were made by Johnson Controls. They each had their own specifications but both were decent batteries.

yea stick with an AGM and you should be fine. ive had interstate MC batteries in the past and had no issues with em at all.

you have to do that mod that sean's recommends to get a fat battery in there. fuel filter can stay where it is.

Latest posts

Back