It's ALIVE!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 98
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 101
  • photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 46
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hmmm I wasn't able to post the video... Anyone know how i could do that. I have it saved as a .MOV file right now on my desktop. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm I wasn't able to post the video... Anyone know how i could do that. I have it saved as a .MOV file right now on my desktop. Thanks in advance.
Sweet looking Vmax! I'm looking forward to the video! Garrett is sure to approve of your color choice.:biglaugh:
Buster has recently setup the ability for us to upload video, but it needs to be in the .ftv format. Instructions are here: http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbtube.php
Go to the "ADD VIDEOLINK" for specific instructions.

I really like the attention to detail, that matte black is sick bro. You are doing a hell of a job there!!!

Sorry for the crappy phone vid, but i'm just happy my beast is finally running. Can't wait to receive it!!! :punk:

love the colour choice! also like the front end, what style is it?

Sweet looking Vmax! I'm looking forward to the video! Garrett is sure to approve of your color choice.:biglaugh:
Buster has recently setup the ability for us to upload video, but it needs to be in the .ftv format. Instructions are here: http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbtube.php
Go to the "ADD VIDEOLINK" for specific instructions.

+100 on the colour. i actually blacked out more things on mine this year! pics to come once it has new stem bearings.

That looks fantastic, very nice work.....ind the matte black does look good...Mean

What tail is that??? Custom? Never seen it before...

I think that's the flat-tracker tail

You are correct. Flat-tracker tail from exactrep.

As long as everything goes as planed KJ I should have the bike by tomorrow :clapping: :punk:!

I should have some pictures of the bike completely finished with all the little details buttoned up by the end of today. Those pictures i posted are actually about a week old.

Thank you guys for all the compliments. I can't wait for you all to see the finished product!

Latest posts

Back