It's done...Finally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Here's a couple, I'll make an album later.

Took it to the local harley hangout Saturday, about 75 bilkes there.

Mine drew almost every single person there as soon as I pulled up. Lot's of Kudos and no negatives except for one dickhead that said it was a nigger bike...His buddies almost kicked his ass for it...

Thanks to everyone who provided a lot of advice along the way in getting this complete...Much appreciated!

p.s. It's not as low as it looks, I just need to cut the lawn...

Attachments

• newvmax 047.jpg
    newvmax 047.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 142
  • newvmax 060.jpg
    newvmax 060.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 131
  • newvmax 052.jpg
    newvmax 052.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 136
Yes, looks great! Whose dual headlight is that? I assume it is aluminum? Did you have to rake the flycatcher to make room for it?

No matter what you do, some jealous person is going to run-down your efforts, glad the crowd put the naysayer down.

Yes, looks great! Whose dual headlight is that? I assume it is aluminum? Did you have to rake the flycatcher to make room for it?

No matter what you do, some jealous person is going to run-down your efforts, glad the crowd put the naysayer down.

Exactrep in England..it's called the Cybermax, they make the scoops too! They are aluminum. The headlight is a straight bolt on, the flyscreen is a direct fit, just have to drill the holes for it...

I like that one, looks like the Boxenstopp "Skull" item but that is not AL! I like the metal look more. Thanks for the prompt feedback. Gonna check it out online.

I just checked out their stuff, lots of interesting things to use to make your ride your own. I like all the diecast parts in AL. http://exactrep.com/acatalog/index.html

Very nice Rusty!:punk:Too bad there always has to be one dick head in a crowd. I've had my V Max since November and I still haven't seen another one. Harleys and sport bikes are a dime a dozen here but V Maxes are rare. Mike

Excellent work Rusty!! That's one sharp max! :punk:

I was a little concerned about the grass height, on belly pan depth actually....glad it's just the grass! :biglaugh:

Shit, one dick-head out of 75, sounds like a good bunch of guys to me!! Here in NY we average 30 - 40 dick-heads in a group that size!! :rofl_200:

???? What did you do to it.... Looks pretty much like a stock bike to me???

.... sorry, I'm just jealous! Looks great, lots of time, work and $$.... looks like it was sure worth it!

Latest posts

Back