Jan 5,6,& 7th 2024 Bike Show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 wheel

Reaction score
Happy New Year !🎉
Any guys in the area of Toronto Ontario next weekend, just a reminder of the bike show!
The 48th Annual North American International Motorcycle Supershow at the International Centre near the airport has there January show.
Our Ontario Owners Vmax Group will have our booth in Hall 1 with 5 bikes on display, stop in and say IMG_0169.jpeghi!🤚 Admission is $20, discount tickets available on line!

Jan 2024 Toronto Motorcycle SUPERSHOW
Many thanks to Brad Cornish and Mike Bungay for their help, participation and bringing their bikes to the show this past weekend! We met many Vmax enthusiasts and have a few invites to send out to guys wanting to join our group! If any Ontario, Canada members have a Gen 1 or Gen 2 for sale, let me know, I maybe able to hook you up with a buyer! We could have sold our bikes on display right off the floor! Our booth consisted of Brad’s 85, which got him1st place in Level 2 for Best Asian Cruiser, Mike‘s 2013 Gen 2 for Level 2 Best Asian Cruiser Runner Up. Mike also had his 1985 and 2007 Gen 1's on display as well as my 2007 "CJ" was also in our booth. Well done guys!
It’s 3 months until the Spring Show, if you would like your bike on the members poster board, send me a pic, text or email, so I can update it for the next show.
Hope to see you all out soon, watch for the post on our Annual Icebreaker Ride Saturday May 25th in Delhi, Ontario and coming soon our Facebook page!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Thanks to everyone for all who image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Back