Joe Legal Vs. Jose Illegal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.......Illegal non US citizens cannot collect welfare, food stamps, unemployment, disability, social security or apply for and receive "Obamacare". Those are just the facts.

HOWEVER - THE HALF DOZEN, OR MORE, 'ANCHOR BABIES' THEY HAVE while on American soil damn sure can!!!!!!!!

AND DO - AFTER THEY BIRTH THEM AT OUR EXPENSE IN THE FREE HEALTH CARE FACILITIES! :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

LOL.......Illegal non US citizens cannot collect welfare, food stamps, unemployment, disability, social security or apply for and receive "Obamacare". Those are just the facts.

Can they receive free medical care? Sure, them and anybody else that shows up at a hospital.

Can undocumented children go to school? Yes they can.

These people cannot be rounded up and sent back....there is no will for it and it is physically impossible. The people/companies that hire illegals are completely responsible for the problem. There should be harsh penalties in place for that practice, it would dry up the flow in time.

The bill that was passed in the Senate is actually quite good IMO, it allows the people who are here to work legally, pay taxes....etc. It also gives them a path to citizenship which IS NOT EASY......and includes hefty fines and requires them to go through a process that will take most 13 years of exemplary behavior to reach citizenship. It also has a bunch of other provisions to prevent companies from hiring undocumented immigrants, and ways to track people who have overstayed their visa's.

So, no blinders on......people who post a bunch of nonsense are the ones wearing blinders. Empty rhetoric has never gotten anything accomplished.
Uhhhh, blinders in place.
Illegals, enter the US. Travel to sanctuary cities. Obtain fraudulent identification. And collect all the benefits mentioned and more.
As far as the evil corporations are concerned, i suggest you look at the town you live in. Look at its sign the next time you arrive, and I bet many will see "incorporated". The real evil corporations are the ones that not only exist to make money, but also make the laws, and are voted in as a function of our elections. They love illegals, as the same fraudulent ID alows them TO VOTE.

Just a damn shame,How fast this country is headed down the shiter. Factory's gone.goverment greed at a all time high,corruption everywhere.middle class headed for the toilet.feel like the whole country is falling apart,the takers keep taking.Gonna hush too depressing.Bless all you guy's.

Just adding MY first hand knowledge of life in these United States. I've been paying taxes since I was 14. I even paid taxes when I fractured my spine in a scaffolding collapse and did not work for a year. I worked 11 years at a private hospital and watched a Latino contingent walk in the doors of our ER and have no way to pay. Of course they were treated or delivered their babies.
In South Florida, Immigration has raided construction sites for Government contracted projects and the Labor scattered like cockroaches but several are caught. How did all these "employees" get employed building Goverment infrastructure while the contract Clearly spells out that the Contractor of Record must employee legal workers.
One "Out" they use is we use subs and we cannot control who Subcontractors hire and use. In fact the labor pool can change daily.
So I'm in line to pay for my groceries and the Latinos in front of me have an EBT card to pay for their purchases. They paid cash for the cervezas. When I am rung up I ask what an EBT card is. I thought I might like one. The cashier says my Debit card is declined. I pay half in Cash and ask her to try to put through my debit card again for the balance. Success! That was almost embarrassing I guess.
But sure damn not as embarrassing as having to use an EBT card to eat. Glad I can pay my own way. First to cut is my medicine, second is food, third is insurance, forth is my cell phone which has been cut off more times this year than I want to believe.
If we we were to flood another neighboring country, what do suppose we qualify for?

If this pisses you off VOTE please everyone commenting here needs to get their friends and family and themselves to the polls and vote too many of us get mad and bitch but don't vote. Here in Michigan we have more registered Democratic voters than Republicans but the majority of our elected officials are Republican. Why ? Too many ppl are turned off by our political system. Please vote ! Maybe if enough of do the lobbyists will be out of jobs.

................If we we were to flood another neighboring country, what do suppose we qualify for?

Lead poisoning for whatever amount you happen to be carrying in your pockets that day?:ummm:

When the immigration issue was coming to light, it was brought up the difference between the US and Mexico. In the US each time you are caught, you are just deported.

In Mexico, the first time your caught, you are deported. The 2nd time....you spend 6 months in jail....then deported.

If this pisses you off VOTE please everyone commenting here needs to get their friends and family and themselves to the polls and vote too many of us get mad and bitch but don't vote. Here in Michigan we have more registered Democratic voters than Republicans but the majority of our elected officials are Republican. Why ? Too many ppl are turned off by our political system. Please vote ! Maybe if enough of do the lobbyists will be out of jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjSb2JU0SBMVote for who?

When the immigration issue was coming to light, it was brought up the difference between the US and Mexico. In the US each time you are caught, you are just deported.

In Mexico, the first time your caught, you are deported. The 2nd time....you spend 6 months in jail....then deported.

And now in US, they are not deported. Unless there is a warrant for a murder charge, THEY ARE GENERALLY RELEASED.

If they can release the terrorists from " Gitmo " , what surprises anybody about the lack of illegal immigration enforcement ? Bo picks and chooses which laws he wants to enforce and which laws he doesn't agree with. And he is supposed to be some kind of constitutional educator / professor ? RIGHT !

If they can release the terrorists from " Gitmo " , what surprises anybody about the lack of illegal immigration enforcement ? Bo picks and chooses which laws he wants to enforce and which laws he doesn't agree with. And he is supposed to be some kind of constitutional educator / professor ? RIGHT !

Well he definitely knows how to get around things. Look at the difference between Executive orders.....and memoranda. They basically do the same thing, but he is using memoranda to continue to do what he wants....but then can honestly say that he has LESS E.O's than G.W. ...But he has MORE E.O's and memoranda than anyone except Carter and Truman.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...idential-memoranda-executive-orders/20191805/

Someone needs to shove every one of those memos up his arze - two copies each - and light them on fire.

Someone needs to shove every one of those memos up his arze - two copies each - and light them on fire.

HA! good one.
The common thread amongst most all posts on this forum re Obama and his administration, practically since taking office - has been that he is not well liked, and has failed miserably in his job as president. Am I correct here?
Unlike Canada, where the Prime Minister can be re-elected continually, your Pres. only has a short time left to serve.
My question - once HILARY takes office, will the political posts be as entertaining as they are now? Hope so!
Cheers!

My question - once HILARY takes office, will the political posts be as entertaining as they are now? Hope so!
Cheers!

I sincerely hope this does not happen, but regardless of what happens I can assure you Miles american politicians will always find a way to make an ass out of themselves.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

HA! good one.
The common thread amongst most all posts on this forum re Obama and his administration, practically since taking office - has been that he is not well liked, and has failed miserably in his job as president. Am I correct here?
Unlike Canada, where the Prime Minister can be re-elected continually, your Pres. only has a short time left to serve.
Cheers!

Well during the first term, most presidents try to be balanced.....so that way they will get re-elected. The 2nd term of 4 years.....and there is NO HOPE of getting relected, most presidents really tend to do what they want.

I don't give a hoot what he wants to call it. When your purpose is to get your parties policies into law without the approval of Congress , you are thumbing your nose at the tax paying citizens of this country , who elected their representatives , to be a watchdog over your branch of the Federal Government.

Well he definitely knows how to get around things. Look at the difference between Executive orders.....and memoranda. They basically do the same thing, but he is using memoranda to continue to do what he wants....but then can honestly say that he has LESS E.O's than G.W. ...But he has MORE E.O's and memoranda than anyone except Carter and Truman.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...idential-memoranda-executive-orders/20191805/

Latest posts

Back