Just another slap in the face to our military

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Arrogance, Pathological narcissism, Ignorance, Inconsideration. Choose whatever word anyone would want to describe the callousness of this person who tragically, occupies, at times, the White House.
Yet he sent his personal representative to Ferguson, Mo. and got involved in still another attempt to exacerbate racism in the country.

Confirmed in the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...th-of-maj-gen-harold-greene-comes-under-fire/

==============================
Obama Parties While General Buried
By Barbara Simpson

There’s another star shining over Arlington National Cemetery after the funeral on Aug. 14.
There were so many people there that the 650-seat chapel couldn’t hold them all.
Everyone in attendance wanted to honor the life of Maj. Gen. Harold J. Greene and pay their respects to him in death.
Greene was walking with coalition military, touring an Afghan Military Training Academy on Aug. 5, when they were ambushed.
He was shot at point-blank range – once in the leg and four times in the back – by a terrorist wearing an Afghan army uniform. Seventeen others were injured.
The funeral at Arlington was conducted with full honors for Gen. Greene, the highest-ranking officer killed in a combat zone since Vietnam.
His casket was carried by a caisson to the grave and was accompanied by a rider-less horse. A 13-cannon volley and three volleys of rifle fire saluted him.
His family was there, his military compatriots were there, his friends and neighbors were there, the U.S. Army band was there.
But government officials were few. In fact, you could count them on one hand.
It was a glaring omission.
U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno was there to present the flags that covered the casket to Gen. Greene’s widow and his family members
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel was in attendance and met with the family.
But that was it, as far as representatives of the current administration.
There was no secretary of state, no others from Cabinet or the Pentagon or top brass military, but most glaring of all, the man who is the commander in chief of the United States military chose not to be there.
That’s right.
Barack Obama deliberately chose not to attend the funeral or the burial.
Obama chose not to attend the arrival of the plane, which returned Gen. Greene’s body from Afghanistan.
In fact, he chose not to say a word about the death of Gen. Greene.
Not a verbal statement – not a printed statement – nothing at all, from the moment the death occurred to the moment the casket was lowered into the ground.
We are supposed to believe that Obama chose not to say anything about the death of the general because “so many others of lower rank have died in that war that he didn’t want to show favoritism.”
Shall I say it?
Gag me!
That may have been his reason for his silence, but he didn’t even have the courage to say it in public.
It was just murmured in the White House to media who asked about it, but no one was quoted because no one was designated to speak about it.
What an insult to all of us.
If you ever doubted that this man regards the American people as fools, this is a perfect example.
Unfortunately, I didn’t see Obama raked on the coals in the media for this massive insult not only to the life and career of Gen. Greene, but also to his family and to the military.
At least his home state of New York recognized his passing by flying official flags at half-staff, but there was no national recognition of his deliberate murder by terrorists in Afghanistan.
Greene went to Afghanistan in January, his first deployment to a war zone. His primary duty was to evaluate the situation and coordinate the logistics for the removal of U.S. troops from that country.
He was an engineer with a Ph.D. from the University of Southern California.
His work focused on development of equipment and technology in intelligence and electronic warfare.
He had a distinguished 34-year military career having served stateside and overseas in Germany, Greece and the Central African Republic.
He was awarded four Legion of Merit Medals, six Meritorious Service Medals, four Army Commendation Medals, an Army Achievement Medal and an Army Superior Unit Award.
The military is in his family, dating back to the Civil War.
His wife, Susan, is a retired Army colonel and his son, Matthew, a West Point graduate, is a first lieutenant. Also surviving the general are his daughter Amelia and his father, Harold, himself an Army veteran. All were at the funeral and accompanied the casket to the gravesite where each placed a rose on the casket.
It was a stirring sight to see the beauty and simplicity of the drama of this military funeral.
It’s a pity the man who is president couldn’t find it within himself to be there.
After all, it’s not that Barack Obama didn’t know who he was. Obama promoted Harold Greene to the rank of major general in 2012. It wasn’t that long ago; surely he didn’t forget.
Or did he?
Or perhaps he didn’t care because he had better things to occupy his mind.
After all, he was on vacation at Martha’s Vineyard, hugging apologies with Hillary Clinton, golfing his days away, complaining that the Atlantic Ocean is colder than Hawaii’s waters (Duh!) and cutting a rug at the evening parties.
To spoil all that with a funeral caused by a war he claims is over is just so inconvenient.
It is difficult to come up with the words to describe such arrogance, but whatever they are, they suit the man who calls himself “president.”
Rest in peace, Gen. Greene.
Thank you. You deserved better.
Barbara Simpson

I wish I could say I was surprised by his actions, but this is only more of the same. As far as the president is concerned General Greene got what he deserved for his attack on the people of islam or some nonsense.

Another annoying thing, why does spell check always underline islam for neglecting to capitalize it. It doesn't deserve it.

The man is a true piece of shit...apologies to shit...at the very least it serves a purpose , unlike the example of the same color . :double angry bird:

Shortly after 7am this morning, I built yet another 1/64 scale model of Obama - I do this about once a day with my current diet. At least I had the decency to give it a proper burial by pulling the little chrome handle afterward.

Shortly after 7am this morning, I built yet another 1/64 scale model of Obama - I do this about once a day with my current diet. At least I had the decency to give it a proper burial by pulling the little chrome handle afterward.

Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hussein Obama is an Islamist and probably thinking, well thats one less General I will have to fire. Obama has wrecked this country, and he's not done yet...more to come.

Hussein Obama is an Islamist and probably thinking, well thats one less General I will have to fire. Obama has wrecked this country, and he's not done yet...more to come.

And the thought crossed my mind that he actually "leaked" this generals' whereabouts to his Mooslim buddies in advance so they could be prepared that day.

And the thought crossed my mind that he actually "leaked" this generals' whereabouts to his Mooslim buddies in advance so they could be prepared that day.

It truly sux that thoughts like this are occurring, but they are....that's what this idiot has done to our country! We'll be damned lucky if we don't end up in a war with Russia...or hit with a major terrorist event from ISIS...or have an outbreak of EBOLA...or our cities don't erupt in racial violence (we're just about there right now!)...or one of a half dozen other situations that this administration is directly responsible for creating................or maybe Bush did all this.......:blink000:

Back