• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Koso gauge -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
I've got a never installed, new Koso gauge set up. Not the cheap one. It's got some accessories with it, instructions and everything you need.I'm buying something different I'd prefer to trade for a Digisynk. A small CO Gas analyser. Maybe towards some nice VMAX skins? A very good looking Gen 1 right side switch housing. A nice after market radio for a Chevy Silverado truck, side steps, shades, of fender flares. toward a decent aluminum ramp. I'll be at Thunder most likely and will bring it with me, if still available. PM me with what you've got.
Steve-o

Re: Koso gauge

So you are providing the speedo and want a deal with some of the rest you mentioned?

Still available and will be with me at Thunder. Maybe some other stuff too. The protective sheet is still on the gauge face. RX2N+ is the model. Black or Blue back lighting. Magnetic Speedo adapter and some other assesories.
Steve-o

Attachments

• 20160622_133730.jpg
    20160622_133730.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20160622_133738.jpg
    20160622_133738.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 56
  • 20160622_133809.jpg
    20160622_133809.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

No limits, like in, have to look good for a good price.
Don't like to spend money though ;-)

Looks like this is item number BA015B15 (Black panel, Blue light, 0-10,000RPM)

PM on its way....

Thats the same one i have, i love it! I got the analog to digital signal convertor to hook up to the speedo drive unit at the wheel and their adjustable signal filter for the tach signal so i could just tap into the grey wire that goes to the stock tach. Made my tach needle on Koso as stable as could be.

Back