Laconia 2012!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a little empty if you go this weekend...:confused2:

Even though I took the Max off the road this season I'll be heading up on the 17th . Anyone going to be going up then or where will you be if you're already going to be there ?

We'll be leaving very early this Sunday the 10th and staying until the following Sunday. We stay at the Chase House in Meredith. Beautiful place!
Just cleaned the carbs, new plugs, air cleaner, fuel filter, oil change, rebuilt the clutch lever piston assembly and did the crimp fix and the bike is ready to roll. :moped:

Last edited:
Might be a little empty if you go this weekend...:confused2:

Even though I took the Max off the road this season I'll be heading up on the 17th . Anyone going to be going up then or where will you be if you're already going to be there ?

I know they've been TRYING to make this thing a two week event for years but it hasn't caught on as far as I know.......I know The Main weekend is Father's Day w/e which is on the 17th....but everyone bugs-out Sunday morning so that day s/b empty. That's why I figured the 16th, Saturday, is The Day to be there....Isn't this correct?

I think this event has become a missed opportunity for the motorcycle crowd...:ummm: When AMA pulled out it just turned into a meeting spot and not the race event is was originally . You're right Mike about people leaving Sunday morning even though the race events start around 11 and go thru the afternoon . That's too bad that it's come to this...:confused2:

But it's good enough to ride up Sunday morning and actually watch some racing...and maybe buy a t-shirt...

Weather's actually forcasted (at this point) to be good Thurs-Sun. Still a ways to go.....I got a riding bud interested in going up Sat. We'll see. It's a good jaunt for a day trip. 4hrs each way.......

Weather was awesome until Tuesday afternoon until today (Weds 2:00pm). Sun is out again and roads are dry. Forecast is calling for sun from now through out the weekend!!!! Saw a custom bike rear end a minivan and burst into flames yesterday! Dude went airborne into the rear hatch and through the rear window. They flew his ass to the hospital. On a brighter note I test rode a gen 2 max (gotta upgrade to one myself) and saw an orange gen 1 max.

Thursday morning. Sun is out, roads are dry! Lots of riding planned for today!!!

Lots of accidents here in NH. Saw a sport bike go down on a hair pin turn on the kancamangus. Also got to see two more gen 1's today at the POW MIA rally across from the hotel I'm at. Beautiful riding weather today and fir the rest of the weekend!

Back