Looking to attach trailer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to attach a trailer to my 2015 VMAX… options or may have to weld something together custom?

I have to drive 700+ miles and could use as much storage as possible for military tech school down in Biloxi MS (driving from Virginia Coast)… Wifey doesn’t want me taking other car and I either fly down (stay mainly on base) or take VMAX 🤔🫡

Suggestions?

There are some 6x1.0mm holes under the passenger seat where your license plate/turn signal assembly hangs. If you remove the plastic inner fender liner, you will see the metal frame that those screws attach to. Maybe you can bolt up or weld something there. There isnt much in that ass end to do much with. But nothing is impossible.

Looking to attach a trailer to my 2015 VMAX… options or may have to weld something together custom?

I have to drive 700+ miles and could use as much storage as possible for military tech school down in Biloxi MS (driving from Virginia Coast)… Wifey doesn’t want me taking other car and I either fly down (stay mainly on base) or take VMAX 🤔🫡

Suggestions?
I had a trailer for my 2001 VMax and 1886 Venture Royale and rode it from Canada to Guatemala. Hauling a trailer takes away most of the fun of riding. Windy areas make you slow down a lot. Parking is a pain. There is a company in Canada called Third Wheel Trailers that makes a hitch for 2nd Gen but not cheap.

I had a trailer for my 2001 VMax and 1886 Venture Royale and rode it from Canada to Guatemala. Hauling a trailer takes away most of the fun of riding. Windy areas make you slow down a lot. Parking is a pain. There is a company in Canada called Third Wheel Trailers that makes a hitch for 2nd Gen but not cheap.
https://thirdwheeltrailers.com/This is perfect 🤩
No big alterations cause it connects through hallow rear wheel suspension 🫡

Thanks for advice

IMG_7961.jpeg

IMG_7960.jpeg

Last edited:
Back