Made some high way pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ndulucky13

Reaction score
Founds kits online for $90 for a set decided to make my own $20 in Harley pegs and free scrap aluminum from work and I have a set now I do CNC routing at work so it makes things a little easier.
9CFB08E9-B136-4496-A9DB-7124B1AA616A_zpsddn9pe9i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi 13,
I hope those bolts you used are grade 5 or better as they are motor mount bolts??:thumbs up: Maybe I just didn't see the marks on the hex head.

Lew

These are grade 2 bolts which according to my chart at work have a 2300lbs shear strength I think they will be ok

Don't fart on them. They will not last long for sure.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200:

If they don't meet the minimum stock spec, you could have an unpleasant occurrence. Sean is trying to do you a favor. :bang head:

I too had someone give me some Harley pegs, that I took to a buddy with CNE machine and he made me clamps to connect to my engine guards. I found the location was wider and way more comfortable going down the road. I might go back to see if he can push the clamps out just a little further so when they are up they don't hit the end of the engine guard bar... But score, I missed having pegs from when I moved here. The movers broke one, well it broke about 5 months later, it was bent from them..

Back