Man cave

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to keep her then. The 2nd and 3rd wife, I would have to get approval from for expenditures....etc (just to help keep things calm at home.).

My life is so much better with a girlfriend that has Vmax experience.:punk:

I do have a great wife, but I had to have one BAD MARRAIGE in my younger years to realize what a GOOD WIFE really is........... It's not all about looks, it's all about morals and responsibilities, and oh, my current wife is also a GREAT MOTHER! I'm lucky to have her.

You need to keep her then. The 2nd and 3rd wife, I would have to get approval from for expenditures....etc (just to help keep things calm at home.).

My life is so much better with a girlfriend that has Vmax experience.:punk:

Theres that whipping sound again Eric! :th_whip:

JK bro, glad you made it here to the other side! Truth is many young men have to go through a series of demanding estrogen-fueled dictators before waking up and taking the reins back. You and I got lucky but to many others have not been so fortunate and need mancaves just to get away. Having a mancave as a pure luxury and not out of necessity is great!

I do have a great wife, but I had to have one BAD MARRAIGE in my younger years to realize what a GOOD WIFE really is........... It's not all about looks, it's all about morals and responsibilities, and oh, my current wife is also a GREAT MOTHER! I'm lucky to have her.

Thats three of us that are lucky! I'm on my 2nd marriage, the first one was a 15 year disaster. Grandpappy always said life experience is what you get right after you really need it.

The saying goes "women marry first for looks, then for money"

Reckon this means my wife will eventually be looking for a sugar-daddy??????

Cheers!

Theres that whipping sound again Eric! :th_whip:

JK bro, glad you made it here to the other side! Truth is many young men have to go through a series of demanding estrogen-fueled dictators before waking up and taking the reins back. You and I got lucky but to many others have not been so fortunate and need mancaves just to get away. Having a mancave as a pure luxury and not out of necessity is great!

LOL...yep. AFTER the last divorce, thats when I got the house, the bike, the car....etc. I really am happy now.

Back