Man with a knife

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The number of unstable folks roaming around is truly scary....the list of available weapons is endless in the hands of a determined killer.....and there's no solution.

....the list of available weapons is endless in the hands of a determined killer.....

Yep...in the right (wrong??) hands....even an ink pen can be dangerous. Are people different these days, or have people always been messed up, and due to the internet, we just hear about it more?

I guess that people have always been messed up....just Google Ed Gein, we just hear about it more these days.

I must agree with you marsmax85.I have a concealed carry permit and I use it.I have 3 kids,ive shown my son who is 20 how to use a gun and how to be safe and respect the gun.My youngest daughter who is 15 also has been shown how to use a gun but my middle daughter wont touch one.Which scares me because she is going off to collage next year to Milwaukee.We cant protect our family all the time but we can show them how to protect themselves.

I'm actually surprised the guy didn't get pounded. There's a lot of testosterone in the free weight area. I was thinking about how the girl at the counter could have defended herself. The only thing I could think of besides a firearm would be a taser gun. It could be kept under the counter and accessed if necessary. Never mind. they are prohibited in NY.

Just a few days ago we had an attempted mass shooting close to home, it was in Elkhart IN and the guy just came in and started shooting random people. Happened at a Martins supermarket and one of the victims was a woman in her early 20's who worked there, the other was a shopper in her early 40's (both were very beautiful) and the shooter had another female manager in an execution type position when the cops showed up (3 minute response) and dropped the shooter saving her life. This shit can happen anywhere and that's why I'm always carrying anymore, it's not a guarantee you'll live through it but it improves your chances. Besides I'll be damned if I'm gonna beg some nutjob for my life.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I never leave the house unarmed for just this reason- Madness knows no geographical limits. In Pa, he probably would be laying on a morgue table right now, instead of costing the taxpayers $$$ for the next 15-20 years.....

I never leave the house unarmed for just this reason- Madness knows no geographical limits. In Pa, he probably would be laying on a morgue table right now, instead of costing the taxpayers $$$ for the next 15-20 years.....

Amen to that.

There would be significantly less violent crime if the criminals knew that there would be 1 in 5 chance that somebody would be shooting back.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. "
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942

Back