Mark's Exhaust Video!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
I FINALLY FOUND IT. YAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seen this video last year sometime and fell in love with marks exhaust. I lost the link and havnt been able to find it foreeeeeeeeeever! I just happened to dig it out of my message archive for yahoo messenger on a computer i havnt used in ages!!!

Heres the video,

http://www.willoughbypizza.com/max

Ill definitely be buying these soon as the money permits

Can anyone tell if thats a me880 or an avon venom x rear tire?

Looks like he has an aftermarket rear fender/taillight too. thats definitely kick ass looking. Im not sure but it looks as if his seat was lowered too.

Im definitely digging that bike, almost makes me want to paint my silver/black combo completely black like his

Wow, those Mark's pipes sound great.
And the rear tire looks like a me 880 to me.
I like the tail light too, wonder where he got it?
Who is that guy, Anybody know him?

Part of what makes that sound so badass with such a lumpy idle is the Vboost open due to the stage 7 kit he's running. It's a really good example of what running Vboost open full time sounds like.
That's an ME880 for sure.

Part of what makes that sound so badass with such a lumpy idle is the Vboost open due to the stage 7 kit he's running. It's a really good example of what running Vboost open full time sounds like.
That's an ME880 for sure.

Ive heard a few bad and a few good things about stage 7. Sounds very dificult to tune. Do you think he has the vboost eliminator tubes or he just unplugged it?

Im weary of stage 7, could that sound be achieved without it, just by unplugging vboost when its cycled open?

that does sound real good but it helps to have it in a garage which changes the sound w/ the echos. does sound tough.

Wow, those Mark's pipes sound great.
And the rear tire looks like a me 880 to me.
I like the tail light too, wonder where he got it?
Who is that guy, Anybody know him?

Bill,To me the best sounding pipes that you will ever hear are Paul's.Too bad that they are no longer made.They are the old Dale Walker 4-1-2 made by Hindle.Yours would sound alot better with some shorter cans.But like you told me ,they were a little too loud for your taste.I prefer to try to be heard.Loud pipes save lives?Does piss off the neighbors!

I FINALLY FOUND IT. YAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seen this video last year sometime and fell in love with marks exhaust. I lost the link and havnt been able to find it foreeeeeeeeeever! I just happened to dig it out of my message archive for yahoo messenger on a computer i havnt used in ages!!!

Heres the video,

This does not work here for me.

no problem and welcome to the forum, hope to see more of you new guys start being regular poster's. Dont be shy theres no such thing as a dumb question! :punk:

Yeaaaaa, that is wicked sounding. :punk: The HMF sounded pretty good too until I heard Mark's. Mark's just sounds a little throatier, although it being recorded in the garage may enhance the sound some.
I am going to try to find other sound clips for the Mark's pipes and the HMF in similar enviroments. If anyone has heard them both in person, your input would be greatly appreciated. :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back