Marks Performance Products

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dij0674

Reaction score
Hey All,

I just bought a complete exhaust system from Mark for my 93. He has a great way of doing business. The product quality is awesome the price is good. He went the extra mile when I contacted him about damage to the coating on the front pipes during shipping. He told me to get an estimate from someone local and deduct it from the invoice. All with no hassle and nothing but a positive attitude. It's been a while sense I've done business with someone as fair as Mark.

Damien Johnston

:punk: Hey, good to hear there are some Honest people left taking care of their business. Spurs

It's to the point that I'm hearing his pipes in my sleep. Man, do I need to get off my ass, call him and order.... But there are so many options to choose.:bang head:

I had a great experience too.

The pipes came perfect and they installed easy.

The sound is amazing.

Very happy.

Mark was great to deal with too!

I ordered an exhaust for my 2004 from Mark, talked to him on the phone a couple of times. He sent it out even before the payment reached him.
The other nice person I dealt with is Sean Morley.

They made my dream bike comes true....

Im thinking about getting his Stainless steel 4 into 2 and need to call. (760)-948-1346.. Anyone know the pipe size for the can on the 4 into 2" ? I would like to replace his cans with oval C.F. cans like the one I have now on my kerker. Does he sell w/o his cans?

Rebar, Mark is just great, and he can sell you only the headers or only the cans...
and +1 for Mike's statement.

Back