Meet Some REAL goodguys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnclePhilthy

Reaction score
Watching one of my favorite 'news' commentators, Glenn Beck yesterday, and saw a clip regarding the story of an Iraq Vet named Jake Keeslar, that lost both legs over there.

He had accomplished much in rehab, and learning and using his prosthetics...but wanted SO much to get back on a bike...

That's when members of a regional chapter of the Patriot Guards M/C stepped up with the bux, and a guy named Bill Hatton that owns and operates Cool City Customs in MI built him a custom big twin ride, from ground up, and handed it to him as a gift.

Seeing Jake and Bill, who also has ironically lost both his legs in a bad accident, riding side by side, followed by long line of PGR's, put some tears in this ol' man's eyes... But then I'm pretty close to, in my heart, to any and all vets...

One of our own, here in FL, is a PGR member, and I can only say God Bless to you and all your Brothers, who stepped up and and made this dream come true for this young man... Thanks Rob, for your service to our country, and your affliation with such an outstanding organization...

Here's a link I found, that'll explain in detail... y'all might wanna send a note Bill's way, to let him know what an outstanding man he is....

http://www.coolcitycustoms.com/

Uncle Philthy
US Army '61-'67
Vietnam '63-'64

Back