Mi craigslist robbery attempt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another excellent reason for good citizens to arm themselves if they choose to do so...............F'n thieves got exactly what they had comming...............Tom.

Anti-gun libs need this story stuck in their trap. I'm glad the thieves got some well deserved justice. Craig's-list is becoming a selective listing for crooks and scammers. Eyes open, is the best policy. Careful everyone.

This is why you always carry for Craigslist deals. Thieves got what they deserved. I think local police should award the son with some sort of civilian service award.

This is why you always carry for Craigslist deals. Thieves got what they deserved. I think local police should award the son with some sort of civilian service award.

Always got my carry gun, pocket knife, and meet in public places

Police are telling people to meet at the PD to do CL transactions, in some jurisdictions.

Huh. And all this time, I've thought Kalamazoo was just a fictitious place, kind of like Bumfck Egypt or Tim Buck Two. (I gotta get out more.)

The third robber got off too easy. I think he should be hunted down, then shot in the chest anyway, for good measure.

I have never owned a gun in my life and don't plan on getting one anytime soon. There's probably not a single person on here whose gone after more Craigslist "deals" than I have, and never once have I had any issues. That being said, I try to bring somebody along when possible, always meet during the day, and always talk at length with whoever it is I'm buying from. I've backed out of a few sales, just because it didn't "feel right", but haven't been shot at either. I guess I'm just lucky! :biglaugh:

In most of European countries the son would go to jail due the principle of proportion. It all depends on how they were attacked. Here if you respond to a club with firepower you will get into trouble to say the least.

Huh. And all this time, I've thought Kalamazoo was just a fictitious place, kind of like Bumfck Egypt or Tim Buck Two. (I gotta get out more.)

The third robber got off too easy. I think he should be hunted down, then shot in the chest anyway, for good measure.

Home of the great Gibson guitar factory.

OK trivia time!

What does Davy Crockett have as a connection to Kalamazoo? And how does he relate to one of the greatest icons of motorcycling?

Why would you think of Kalamazoo when you wanted to do intra-urban travel in the second half of the twentieth century?

Why did BB King love to play in Kalamazoo?

What is the relationship of GM to Kalamazoo?

if you were ill, what does Kalamazoo have to offer you? If you were struggling to enjoy an intimate relationship with a woman, what does Kalamazoo have to offer you?

Do you love to barbeque? Gas, or wood? How can Kalamazoo offer you the best of both worlds of barbeque (hint: do you watch Ray Donovan on Showtime?)

Excellent, I hope they are rendered incapable of ever robbing anyone again. Ingrates like this will find an avenue to victims, if not CL it will be somewhere else. Who says douchebaggery is not something you can cure with a shot. :gun shoot:

I get people on the phone before I give directions and only once did I terminate a deal in its tracks. IMHO one must listen to their instinct. I have never had a problem, maybe because I'm always prepared for one, or maybe just lucky. My son is a very intimidating large dusky gent and always armed nearby. A wingman is a must when buying/selling in person.

I have never owned a gun in my life and don't plan on getting one anytime soon. There's probably not a single person on here whose gone after more Craigslist "deals" than I have, and never once have I had any issues. That being said, I try to bring somebody along when possible, always meet during the day, and always talk at length with whoever it is I'm buying from. I've backed out of a few sales, just because it didn't "feel right", but haven't been shot at either. I guess I'm just lucky! :biglaugh:

I have to go to these deals 99% of the time by myself. I am always packing. I would rather be safe than sorry. I have been lucky so far but have met some people that seem a little sketchy.

A good idea for meeting them at the local police dept station parking lot. Only a complete idiot would try something there.

I have to go to these deals 99% of the time by myself. I am always packing. I would rather be safe than sorry. I have been lucky so far but have met some people that seem a little sketchy.

I suspect for every incident of "good guy" shootings, there are five or six events like this....http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/10/home_depot_customer_opens_fire.html
How many innocent bystanders could have been killed by this "responsible" legally-carrying person?
Just my opinion. Cheers!

I think the responsible part can be removed as fast as her permit, Miles. She's out of touch with reality. This does nothing to promote gun rights. Even if, this woman had a dog in the fight, shooting at fleeing suspects, and in a public area?
Steve-o

Back