Michigan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Got together with Scuff and Shredder this afternoon for a run through the Gun Lake/Yankee Springs area, had a blast!..........Plenty of country twisties and some straights to keep us occupied, squared off with Scuff a number of times today, still can't tell who's faster..............:biglaugh:.................Tom.

A great area to ride, and not far from the Gilmore Auto Museum in Hickory Corners. They always have great events there, there was a recent craft beer show, besides the collection.

When I was a young, slim guy in the 1960's I used to go the Note at Gun Lake, a summer nightclub where I saw Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper, and Bob Seger among others playing to a crowded club. Another guy touring there was some lead singer for the First Edition, singing, "I Just Stopped In to See What Condition My Condition Was In." His psychedelic hit before turning country.

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/event/

Got together with Scuff and Shredder this afternoon for a run through the Gun Lake/Yankee Springs area, had a blast!..........Plenty of country twisties and some straights to keep us occupied, squared off with Scuff a number of times today, still can't tell who's faster..............:biglaugh:.................Tom.

Latest posts

Back