Michigan VMax Hooligans...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i got to say to that is if you dont like what we do dont watch it. And you might want to turn in your vmax card. :biglaugh:

Guilty as charged..........:biglaugh:..........I love my Max and like riding rolling burnouts............:punk:..............Tom.

Marsmax if you show up at thunder not only will you get to watch us do the video yoi can be in it.

Marsmax if you show up at thunder not only will you get to watch us do the video yoi can be in it.

Just NO REPEATS of that fateful Friday evening ride of last year, you hear? :bang head:

Somebody, anybody, PM me some updates on that, please.

If the its the short ride after we got back from wv i think we just need to respect and wait for them to post something. I know you mean well.

The michigan hooligans do alot of riding as a group and so far so good. I trust my michigan brothers. We all watch close when a new guy rides with use and good or bad we will we will tell them whats up.

Last edited:
There's a very low likelihood of seeing deer on the roads except around sunrise or sunset (at least in this area).
+1, normally they are bedded down during the day since they can use their sight to spot predators. The start moving around dusk/ dawn to feed and drink, they like patches of grass along roadways to graze on so I don't normally ride after dark around here. I noticed that if they are being fed by people they move at unpredictable times.

Would love to ride with you guys. Would love to ride with anyone really. Being a nomad is all good, but sometimes it's nice to have a pack.

Kronx ,you should try and get to Thunder in the Valley or to Sean Morley's Dyno Day sometime.
You'd get to ride with a bunch of Vmaxes.

Kronx ,you should try and get to Thunder in the Valley or to Sean Morley's Dyno Day sometime.
You'd get to ride with a bunch of Vmaxes.

I went to the dyno day last year in Topeka....there is NOTHING like listening to a herd of Vmax.

And this is comming from Mr tripple digits??...............:biglaugh:.................Hey Chuck, ya going to make Thunder this year??..........:punk:...........Tom.

Good to see you Michigan boyzs coming out of hibernation ! Time to get the Vmax's ready for another riding season :punk:

I'm not in hibernation! I'm been thinking about riding all winter- even started the bike a few time!

Chuck if i remember right the only three tail lights on a michigan hooligan ride that i have ever got a look at was you and wildman and Rob the slobman on the first ride. I do have to say you havent pushed it hard after that day something about your bike wasent running right.. But the man with the rolling burnout plan sure did show me his tail light a few times.

Latest posts

Back