Michigan vs Illinois 132 pts!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
Just got done watching the MI-IL game. 67-65 Mi, in 3 OT's. Fun game to watch. Wonder what the record is for total pts.

Crazy game for sure! I sure hope Michigan recruits some decent def or somebody from the current squad steps up. They play out of control way too much, tackle too high, and allow blockers to get to their bodies way to easily.
Hopefully Michigan can give Mark's Nebraska Husker's a proper Big Ten welcome 11/19/11 :biglaugh:

Thanks Markie. Can't imagine them playing back then. Bet Ga Tech didn't play the Huskers back then. I could see that, taking a wagon train to go play. 'We'll be back in a couple months. We got our tutor and books'. Bet the season would last longer.
Speak'n of the Huskers... Geesh! Thot they were going to loose their shorts today. At least they knocked down Mo. My 10 yr old wants to find a Husker shirt to wear to school, just to torque off his coach. Nothing like provoking a little wrath.

Brian, I'm originally an Iowa boy so grew up cheering the Hawkeyes.

Mark, lol. You son doesn't like the home state team?

Brian, I'm originally an Iowa boy so grew up cheering the Hawkeyes.

Mark, lol. You son doesn't like the home state team?
Well, dammit Mark, your team already had our number this year! :bang head:
I will wait until the season is over to voice my opinion on Big Blue's coaching!:damn angry:

Markie, I think it's more in the line of being irony, although he knows I'm far from a Mo fan. Prob the trickle down effect.
Got a guy on my side of the shop thats a huge Husker fan. He's from Ne. He makes many of the fooseball games. I think his fam has season tickets, always. This guy can even tell you how the softball and volleyball teams are doing, and whose on the teams. Can we say, DEVOTION!
I think it's funny that Ne make take the big 12 before leaving. I hear Mo is upset. They were talking of leaving but held out. Ne couldn't get an answer on who was going so they decided to bug out, leaving Mo stuck. Wish the teams from Ne to Tx would of stayed together.
And... K-State beating Tx?!
Looks like it may be Ne and Okie State fued'n for the the Big 12 title. Ne did get screwed last year.

OhhowIhate may have racked up most of the recent titles in the Big Ten, Nebraska should keep a close eye on Michigan as the last 5 years is not what Michigan Football is all bout.
Bo must be spinning in fury at the state of the football program at Michigan! I know I am mad as hedoublehockeysticks and will look to the end of the season to see what happens!:damn angry::damn angry:

They hired Rich Rodriguez to be their coach. Lloyd Carr the previous coach, while having a great winning percentage during his tenure, was ready to retire. They won't be in this position for long!:eusa_pray:

Back