Mike Kemp Halos Lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is he still making these kits or does someone have a good link for buying this kit?
I will do it myself eventually when not so busy but would like a set sooner rather than later.

I am also looking for a nice rear signal turn light mod for my 2015 Vmax that looks better than stock stuff

His Halo Kit is awesome. He will make them in batches which then easily sell out. Drop him an email at [email protected]

For the back of the mighty VMAX I have been working on three part solution. I installed the integrated tail light and license plate bracket. Here is poor video showing the interim results. I am unhappy with this particular bracket and the lights in it. I have acquired a much nicer one that will be replacing it.

The third part is button style turn indicators with a nice smoke lense where the old stalks went. I am working on a bracket design and wiring harness to tie it all together. Picture attached of the light uninstalled.

Attachments

• Left Turn Signal.MOV
    17 MB
  • Button Style.JPG
    Button Style.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Yes, they should work fine. I recommend getting 70/80mm hubcentric wheel spacers to put in between the scoop and the halo lights.
Yeah sorry had wrong size selected but meant the item in right size should work fine?

Back