Mike Kemp halo lights.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have a spare (halo turn lights) set I can buy or any info on if he will make more in the near future? Last I heard he was taking a break from making them from health issues. Has he been doing ok? Sent him a message but no response 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope he is ok 😞

I would make or try to make my own but wife keeps me pretty busy with huney do list and the little time I get to work on bike needs to be short and known to work with few hours install max… I use my bike for commute to work and cannot have it down in parts for days…

I got the last kit he made and at the time (Nov) he had removed his Facebook page and hadn't decided if it was worth handing the reigns to someone else or coming back to it after surgery. I just installed my kit today and he put a lot of work, care and effort into the kit. It would be a big task to start from scratch. But not impossible if you have the means.

I got the last kit he made and at the time (Nov) he had removed his Facebook page and hadn't decided if it was worth handing the reigns to someone else or coming back to it after surgery. I just installed my kit today and he put a lot of work, care and effort into the kit. It would be a big task to start from scratch. But not impossible if you have the means.
Yeah I appreciate people that have the time for stuff like this cause I wish I had the time also. Shoot I would tip for good workmanship cause I know what can go into a good product…
I just barely have time to do it myself and when I do decide to do it I don’t want my bike down for long cause I commute with it and it is one of the few fun destressers I have in life these days…
I have 5 kids, another on the way, & a huney do list a mile long…

V/R
John

Yeah, I sent him an email a few weeks ago about purchasing a set. No response either. Hope he's well.

Yeah I appreciate people that have the time for stuff like this cause I wish I had the time also. Shoot I would tip for good workmanship cause I know what can go into a good product…
I just barely have time to do it myself and when I do decide to do it I don’t want my bike down for long cause I commute with it and it is one of the few fun destressers I have in life these days…
I have 5 kids, another on the way, & a huney do list a mile long…

V/R
John
Dude, have you considered getting snipped? 😂
JK, congrats on the addition.

Dude, have you considered getting snipped? 😂
JK, congrats on the addition.
Wife had me begged me for 3 years to get my vasectomy reversed (which she had me do in first place) and now we have 2 more little ones… I thought maybe I would be infertile after being snipped for 9 years but nope I R very fertile (and so is she). She is wanting to have as many kids until menopause starts… HeLp 😩

So I went midlife crisis and got a 2015 VMAX (first motorcycle and I am 43 years old) and rejoined the Air National Guard… 🤠
Been riding since September 2023 and already put over 3K miles on her commuting without dropping or any accidents (few close calls though).
I just seem to want more 👹
Maybe I should flash the ECU 🤔

I still have an original copy of my install instructions with pics. What do you need to know?
Where and how to connect the wires
I see the video stops and can’t see more
Because have to connect also to turn lights …

Can you upload pictures?

Anyone have a spare (halo turn lights) set I can buy or any info on if he will make more in the near future? Last I heard he was taking a break from making them from health issues. Has he been doing ok? Sent him a message but no response 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope he is ok 😞

I would make or try to make my own but wife keeps me pretty busy with huney do list and the little time I get to work on bike needs to be short and known to work with few hours install max… I use my bike for commute to work and cannot have it down in parts for days…
Where and how to connect the wires
I see the video stops and can’t see more
Because have to connect also to turn lights …

Can you upload pictures?
Hey I just spoke to Mike the halos are on back order for at least 4 weeks. But he is still going to make them. Be patient he just had his 2nd back surgery but he’s not done making them. His kits are all American made products. If you want the best unfortunately there is a little wait. But it’s so worth it

Hey I just spoke to Mike the halos are on back order for at least 4 weeks. But he is still going to make them. Be patient he just had his 2nd back surgery but he’s not done making them. His kits are all American made products. If you want the best unfortunately there is a little wait. But it’s so worth it
Well if you get a hold of him tell him take my money and put me in line!

1711128796614.jpeg

Glad to hear he's doing well. The Vmax community is fortunate to have him.

Nice to know he will be better soon
Anyway I ordered the halos to AliExpress and will try to fit myself
Looks easy

Wow, thanks a lot 🙏
Although I’m already in the process, and good news, the ones I bought from aliexpress fit perfect. The top is 80mm outside (not 83mm as they say in the link), and no need even spacer
I will show you when I finish
I want to install also a switch close to the new screen system I’m installing also

Glad to hear Mike is doing well. From the posts I've seen he looks really good. We need more people like him here not less.

I don’t want to affect Mike work, but for me was difficult and expensive to buy the kit, and didn’t want to wait. so I did by myself, with the link I already shared from aliexpress , works perfect, comes with drivers, and the best is it does not need any ring on back. The big one outside diameter is 80mm (not 83 as aliexpress says)
I just used headlights glue rubber to fit them

I also placed a waterproof switch in the back of the scoops, easy and accesible (here in Spain are not allowed this kind of modification at the vehicle’s inspection)

Total I spent, 30€

I share with you some pictures.
And link to the video (also with led bulbs)

Attachments

• IMG_6786.jpeg
    IMG_6786.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6785.jpeg
    IMG_6785.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don’t want to affect Mike work, but for me was difficult and expensive to buy the kit, and didn’t want to wait. so I did by myself, with the link I already shared from aliexpress , works perfect, comes with drivers, and the best is it does not need any ring on back. The big one outside diameter is 80mm (not 83 as aliexpress says)
I just used headlights glue rubber to fit them

I also placed a waterproof switch in the back of the scoops, easy and accesible (here in Spain are not allowed this kind of modification at the vehicle’s inspection)

Total I spent, 30€

I share with you some pictures.
And link to the video (also with led bulbs)

I tried your link and it didn't load for me.

But my real question is, what turn signals are those thing LEDs you have? Those look really good!

Back