milan dragway sunday test & tune $25

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I called milan dragway and asked about test & tune on sunday and it only cost $25.00 for everything. This gets you and your bike into the pits and on the track for the day. Spectator's can watch for $15.00 dates for test & tune are 9-18 10-2 10-16 10-23 10-30. Open from 9am until 7pm. I have two rider's going who else is in and what date is good for you. I would like to get at least 10 bike's. Bring a friend it dont need to be a vmax. But 10 max's would be fun. maybe we can set up a tune area to hang out. I will be going at least one time this year maybe two. Thanks. Mike

Here it is magna dude. I can get a trailer and tow my bike. And if you have trouble we can tow it. Or like i say i have aaa plus. I think its good up to 100 mile's. I don know if we can get two bikes on the trailer. If we can I can meet you and load it up. You dont need to beat the shit out of your bike to have fun. if you dont want to brake it dont do hard hole shots. you might even pull high 12s low 13s without power shifting. Its still fast fun number's.

Slobman you know you want to do this. Its cheep. we only have a little time left and it go's in the garage and sit until next year. If the three of us go im sure Tom Chuck and wildman will go. At that time im sure the rest of the group will show up.

I wanna go, just that time is the issue. 10/16 is the only date i could possibly make. Ya Know,once you see what real power can do,your just gonna spend more money.:biglaugh:

Slobman you know you want to do this. Its cheep. we only have a little time left and it go's in the garage and sit until next year. If the three of us go im sure Tom Chuck and wildman will go. At that time im sure the rest of the group will show up.
I'm not interested in running mine at the strip, but would like to dyno it someday. I might drive down in the truck to watch and drink beer.

I would like to make a few passes but it probally won't happen this year, I have the Hell ride and the color tour rides set aside, if I ask the wife for another day she will most likely get the Max in the divorce settlement...........:biglaugh:............Looking foreward to hooking up in a few weeks!.............Maybe someone will arm drop us!............:eusa_dance:............Prepare for another west sider beating!

Chuck and Wildman do have braging right's over me. But you dident beat me. And slobman dident run anyone. So lets go to milan dragway and find out who is king. I cant help it if the mid stater's dident step up. all i now is the south side rider halled ass with the west side and the only thing that holding me back is my head pipe. How ever i do think chuckie will have an edge on me if i get the head pipe do to my weight 6' 2" 250lbs whats chuck 5' 7" 160lbs. not a bad thing chuck just a fact. You must feel like a kite in the wind trying to hang onto the handlebars.

Chuck and Wildman do have braging right's over me. But you dident beat me. And slobman dident run anyone. So lets go to milan dragway and find out who is king. I cant help it if the mid stater's dident step up. all i now is the south side rider halled ass with the west side and the only thing that holding me back is my head pipe. How ever i do think chuckie will have an edge on me if i get the head pipe do to my weight 6' 2" 250lbs whats chuck 5' 7" 160lbs. not a bad thing chuck just a fact. You must feel like a kite in the wind trying to hang onto the handlebars.
come on youre killing me cant even admit when you get the pride stripped.:confused2: old black dont run bad. close to stock as you could get.same goes for chucks bike they both run good for heavy azz bike.:punk:

LOL. Mike, with 150 hp at the back tire,Beating your stock(113hp) vmax with my FAR from stock max is nothing for me to brag about...Do the math...If we line up,Your not gonna be happy with your bike anymore. :confused2: Make no mistake,I ain't scared of lining up from a stop with anyone.We can do it somewhere on the hell ride.But if your idea of a race is who can go wide open top speed on a country road,I'm not in. I've had cars pull out of driveways at well over 110mph and that was all it took for me! Please dont be offended,It would be like U-M football team playing a high school team,winning and saying woo hoo! Be happy with your bike and the power it has. There is always going to be someone faster. Again,don't take this the wrong way.

Wildman i think you are showing your age and its time for old man glasses. I posted that you and chuck have braging right's. And your MEMORY is going bad also. Bigger head pipe and aftermarket exhaust with a stage 7 jet kit is not stock. Who knows what else you and your little buddy has changed. He has alot of years and knowledge on the vmax. And i respect that. And as you can tell from reading this post I still have 100% of my pride. You will need to stay above 136mph if you want to stay ahead of me. My max will go faster but the stearing just starts to feel like its about to shake at 136mph. Stearing stablizer this winter. I would spend alot more money on my max but im only keeping it for two more years. A used gen two will be in my price range at that time. I am still looking for a good deal on used exhaust. And a stage 7 kit.

None taken slobman. I just posted the facts and how the day turned out and the only reson i did that was because Tom forgot that he dident beat me. Just the fact's. And as far as top end you couldent find a safer place than M-66 new pavement and no driveways.

Do you really think just bolting on an after market exhaust is going to put you in the game like that? If so, I can assure you it will be the most disappointing $1000 you will ever spend. As far as me feeling like a kite on my bike, that statement couldn't be farther from the truth, I'm more like Velcro:biglaugh: As far as me having an "edge" on you, I always will because I know how to ride a Vmax and wring out every ounce of HP it has. So chase that mod monkey and spend that cash, do a winter of weight watchers and get back with me. Not a bad thing Mike, just a fact! Dude, you have been riding a Vmax for a month and you call out every one you talk to, I guess I don't get it:confused2:You shouldn't feel like you have something to prove with your fellow Vmaxer, we all just like to hook up and ride. Just relax and enjoy your bike and the best group of people on the road, Vmaxers....

Its just smack talk Chuck. Settle down and im sorry if i hurt your feeling's. This is all in fun and cant help it if the fact's hurt the westside so much. And i dont see why the fact's would I thought you guys did ok. And just so you know chuck i have been around horse power all my life. That little v-max is nothing like taking a tripple digit 80'000 lbs semi through moumtain with other tripple digit truck's. You want to talk about a rush.

Its just smack talk Chuck. Settle down and im sorry if i hurt your feeling's. This is all in fun and cant help it if the fact's hurt the westside so much. And i dont see why the fact's would I thought you guys did ok. And just so you know chuck i have been around horse power all my life. That little v-max is nothing like taking a tripple digit 80'000 lbs semi through moumtain with other tripple digit truck's. You want to talk about a rush.
Nah, no hurt feeling here man. I don't have a stage 7, but I will take that as a compliment to my riding skills, I just make it look like it's faster :biglaugh:

LOL. Mike, with 150 hp at the back tire,Beating your stock(113hp) vmax with my FAR from stock max is nothing for me to brag about...Do the math...If we line up,Your not gonna be happy with your bike anymore. :confused2: Make no mistake,I ain't scared of lining up from a stop with anyone.We can do it somewhere on the hell ride.But if your idea of a race is who can go wide open top speed on a country road,I'm not in. I've had cars pull out of driveways at well over 110mph and that was all it took for me! Please dont be offended,It would be like U-M football team playing a high school team,winning and saying woo hoo! Be happy with your bike and the power it has. There is always going to be someone faster. Again,don't take this the wrong way.

Man, I would love to race you from a dead stop! I would have a bigger smile on my face watching you smoke me then you would:rofl_200: I was hoping to see a couple fast take offs last Sunday, your bike is a rocket! I like the new black paint also, way better then the checkered flags.

If your bike is pulling away from my bike at 100 mph its not that its looking faster. It is faster. And ya my belly dont help. And the fact that i had two backrest gear bags full of stuff.

Wildman i think you are showing your age and its time for old man glasses. I posted that you and chuck have braging right's. And your MEMORY is going bad also. Bigger head pipe and aftermarket exhaust with a stage 7 jet kit is not stock. Who knows what else you and your little buddy has changed. He has alot of years and knowledge on the vmax. And i respect that. And as you can tell from reading this post I still have 100% of my pride. You will need to stay above 136mph if you want to stay ahead of me. My max will go faster but the stearing just starts to feel like its about to shake at 136mph. Stearing stablizer this winter. I would spend alot more money on my max but im only keeping it for two more years. A used gen two will be in my price range at that time. I am still looking for a good deal on used exhaust. And a stage 7 kit.
you dont have a clue on my age. i think you should prob act youres. i no its tuf to get beat. there is a lot of bikes way faster than the vmax.you called every body out and the end was??????? well we no how it turn out......you should prob sit back and read youre post....i would say keep & up didnt have a problem doing that.. and for a stage 7 kit dont have one i got exhaust big deal. that dont make it fast i can tell ya that.....we should of went from a dead stop it would of been worse out come so good luck with the rocket you think you have. i do work on my own bike so i no what it has stock with exhaust big deal im still not impressed with it...

Man, I would love to race you from a dead stop! I would have a bigger smile on my face watching you smoke me then you would:rofl_200: I was hoping to see a couple fast take offs last Sunday, your bike is a rocket! I like the new black paint also, way better then the checkered flags.
Thanks for the compliment.Did the paint myself,not hard at all.For sure we will ride again! love the dead stop/real drag race. I will try to show the old girl off more next time. Fact is,it goes faster than i'm willing to go top end! I need to take it to the track to feel safe about deer/cars not jumping in the way...

Back