Mirrors thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mirrors & thread

Here's some of Mario's new mirrors.The prices have came down too.

Attachments

• Grooved Mirror.jpg
    Grooved Mirror.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 94
  • New Mirror 02.jpg
    New Mirror 02.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 93

Here's mine. And a few more styles from Mario.

Attachments

• O Ring 03.jpg
    O Ring 03.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Groove 03.jpg
    Groove 03.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
  • mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 118

I was tired of not being able to see anything but my shoulders.

I'm sure everyone knows this but be sure the mirrors say they will fit Yamahas because of the reverse thread on one side.

What would be Mario's website? I'm tired of not having mirrors on my bike since I pulled the ones off the reseviors.

Last edited:

it has to be a 10mm stem(bolt size) with a 1.25 thread pitch. The right hand mirror is also revearse threaded making it more fun. I just put bar end mirrors on and put bolts in the old holes so that the threads wouldn't rust. That exact size bolt needed. By the way I found the revearse threaded one by luck, it is common in weed eater heads, I had it from an aftermarket kit.

Thanks for all the responses :) there are some cool mirrors here. Much more interesting than the ones I've been seeing on ebay.

I looked a long time before I got mine. Personaly I prefer bar-ends. If you decide to go that route then it's Mario for sure. Nothing else even begins to come close........

Mark mdr-5041

Anyone have an affordable option for barends? Generic is fine, just not ugly! I can't see anything behind me, feelin a bit unsafe...

IF YOU HAVE STOCK HANDLE BARS YOU CAN KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE ! BUY A SET OF FLANDERS DRAG BARS , THE WIDEST WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PULL=BACK, I CAN GET THE PART NUMBER IF YOU NEED IT , JUST SEND ME A PM ,I HAD A SET OF UFO DRAG BARS, THEY WERE FINE CONFERT WISE BUT TO NARROW TO SEE OUT OF THE MIRRORS ! I ONLY COULD SEE MY ARMS ! THEY COME IN CHROME & POWDERCOAT BLACK , MUCH MORE CONTROLL-CONFERT-& YOU CAN SEE BEHIND YOU ! PS. ALSO BUY A SEAT FROM MORLEY'S MUSCLE !

just bought a set of mirrors from mario. they are an older discontinued style which he has sent out for chroming. i'm glad he found these as there wont be many around like them! some time here in the next 2 weeks the new r1 front end, isr masters, shift lite, rear caliper, and rotor will be installed as well as the mirrors. i'll post the pics when i'm done.

later odieoh24

Mirror opinions

I am having a hard time deciding which direction I want to go for my new mirrors and am looking for opinions. I am thinking about going with bar ends, but have never had them. Could you guys give me your experiences with bar ends compared with traditionals?

Re: Mirror opinions

This post can be deleted. I managed to find the information I needed. I just hadn't looked hard enough.

There are plastic plugs available that fit into those holes as well. My FJR masters came with them.

I dont' see any ordering info on Mario's website. Is there prices/styles available for bar-ends?

Back