moisture= no spark, any ideas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife has not done too bad yet...says I should have took it to the dealership in May instead of trying to fix it myself...she knows my repair record is not good. She hasn't forgot the new living room furniture bought in May either...I keep saying, "how's that new chair feel, hon?" or "Boy , that new sofa sure looks good with the rug, doesn't it?" just to keep her mind focused on those kind of things.
i also keep reminding her that I'm happy with our old style 25 year old TV , instead of wanting a new, big flat screen like everyone else has...i'd rather go ride the "death cycles" then watch TV anyway...she agrees, she would be ok with being a widow.
Glad you got it fixed.
Don't short change yourself for trying to fix this as you now know a lot more about your bike, and have a good dealer resource. The V-max is a learning experience.
This morning on the way to work I "learned" that my bike was a lot faster than the Mustang the stooge next to me had.

Back