Money well spent

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Just got my bike back from PCW in Schenectady NY

the run down:
-Marks 4-2-1 Exhaust with a huge baffle
-Dynojet stage 7 jet kit
-K&N idv. filters for stage 7
-R/R carbs, clean and inspect, adjust v-boost and balance install Stage 7
-Dyno Tune for stage 7
-standard carb joints
-Golden Spectro 15/50 blended oil

Dyno numbers came back and im VERY HAPPY

124.5 WHP and 79.8 Torque:punk:

start up video ( sorry for the shitty quality took it with my droid.. and yes the sound is slightly off at the end of the video when i rev it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Bjv66nNo

2010-07-26220250.jpg

2010-07-26220259.jpg

nicely done. pcw fails to dissapoint. any idea what jets are in there?

wish i was closer. i was gonna go thru them but i found a guy that builds drag bike sout here. he did good, but it wasn't spot on, i needed new needles. we'll have to meet up soon.

we'll have to do a springfield ride soon. we did them every weekend last autumn.

This is a definite!! Looking forward to another Quabbin Reservoir run, real nice riding.

Those are great numbers!! Can't go wrong with PCW, very lucky to have them only an hour away!

Soon's the temps drop down a little we'll hook up and ride over to meet the Mass guys, see if Zak can sneak over & back with that 'obnoxious exhaust' of his!! :rofl_200:

Soon's the temps drop down a little we'll hook up and ride over to meet the Mass guys, see if Zak can sneak over & back with that 'obnoxious exhaust' of his!! :rofl_200:

as long as i'm not behind him. remember not only the noise but my eyes were watering!

This is a definite!! Looking forward to another Quabbin Reservoir run, real nice riding.

Those are great numbers!! Can't go wrong with PCW, very lucky to have them only an hour away!

just wait till you guys here me and zack ride together... we were riding last night and OMG hahahaha

Just out of curiosity, how much did all that run you? I'm interested as to the "real world" driveability and mileage of the stage 7 also.

You know what the full tank means...someone there took the bike for a couple "hot laps" around the block and burned enough gas they thought you'd notice so they filled it back up!:eusa_dance:

But yeah, great numbers. Should keep the mod monkey at bay, at least for a while. See you thursday!

Just out of curiosity, how much did all that run you? I'm interested as to the "real world" driveability and mileage of the stage 7 also.

You know what the full tank means...someone there took the bike for a couple "hot laps" around the block and burned enough gas they thought you'd notice so they filled it back up!:eusa_dance:

But yeah, great numbers. Should keep the mod monkey at bay, at least for a while. See you thursday!

all in all was about 1100 and they replaced a lot of shit! as far as the "full tank" lol I brought it there with about a gallon an a half in it ... and John the owner was the one riding it for the final ride so its all good

mod monkey is NEVER AT BAY lol... deff man see you tomorrow

Back