Monster Caddy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
I'm jonesing for one of these bad.

The '09 and newer CTS-V with 560HP supercharged 6.2 litre "chevrolet" LSA engine. Runs 185 plus with the 6 speed. Been watching videos and with minimal mods they are getting in the low 11's. Minimal being heads, cam, exhaust and more boost with the appropriate ECU tuning to go with it.

Check out the Fastlane and Hennessy videos on Youtube. ., A stock one set the record at Nurburing for a sedan.

They just rolled out a 2 door version this year. Although the mystique of a 4 door luxo cruiser doing 11 second 1/4's kinda gets lost with that.

The body style is kinda "love it or hate it" I love it.....

Anybody know of some banks with lax security??????

I've been watching "battle of the supercars" they just put up one of these against the Benz equivalent. Needless to say the Benz got soundly spanked.

So for $60,000, I get a mode of transportation that's no faster than my Vmax I paid $4500 for? Pass. If you're set on a cage, find that Ariel Atom....it's way faster than the caddy and costs less also, plus it's infinitely more awesome.

I know a Vmax won't go 180mph, and if I really wanted to go that fast, I'd take 1/6th the price of that Caddy and buy a used 'busa. Then I'd be going just as fast(with much better acceleration) , just sans candy-ass luxury features that aren't worth a cent to me anyway.

So for $60,000, I get a mode of transportation that's no faster than my Vmax I paid $4500 for? Pass. If you're set on a cage, find that Ariel Atom....it's way faster than the caddy and costs less also, plus it's infinitely more awesome.

I know a Vmax won't go 180mph, and if I really wanted to go that fast, I'd take 1/6th the price of that Caddy and buy a used 'busa. Then I'd be going just as fast(with much better acceleration) , just sans candy-ass luxury features that aren't worth a cent to me anyway.

What you said applies to any car versus bike argument, I'm not talking bikes tho, and that ariels is cools as shit for sure but it ain't a "car" in my book.....A street legal V8 sandrail is cool as shit to0 but I wouldn't call it a car either....

Last edited:
Back