More painted bike pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
Heres a few more pics. I painted my bike a couple days ago, Nothing special...just wanted a change from basic black.I love a red max.:biglaugh:

Last edited:
Cherry! I love a well cared for stocker. I like the highway pegs as well. Whose are they? Beautiful! :clapping:

No, really it's color dependent, and that color is RED! Mine being RED and a '92 is just one upsmanship!:biglaugh::punk:
I wouldn't say that the '86's blows, that is not a fitting description for any Vmax!

Cherry! I love a well cared for stocker. I like the highway pegs as well. Whose are they? Beautiful! :clapping:
The highway pegs are actually the REAR pegs mounted on to normal "one size fits all" cheapo universal pegs you can get anywhere. The pegs that use to be on them are moved to the back lol.

Keeper....thats what I thought,..till a lady asked me today if I would sell it to her. "story posted in...I have a dilemma" Seems if you wanna sell a bike..paint it bright red LOL.

VERY NICE..........Yup....I'm partial to red bikes as well........LOL.....

Back