More props for Morley's muscle..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
This could have been my transmission or cases... Sean talked me out of a heavy duty driveshaft because he told me "your gonna break shit, might as well be cheap shit" thanks again Sean, if I had been running a HD shaft there is no doubt in my mind that I'd have broke something much more expensive yesterday!
43ae8afb-18c5-5332.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how I broke it Tom, not like I ever beat on it or anything... LOL

I had issues and also thought of going HD with a drive shaft but we came to the same conclusion, it's always better to have an inexpensive weak link so to speak than shattering a tranny or something else that's big $$. Especially with a 250 rear tire. I'm sure I could do serious damage with that. I seem to strip the universal yoke when it's a cheap fix. But that's still cheap compareitivly.

i had the same thought and its exactly why i bought a spare driveshaft off ebay. with murphys law in the works i figured i might as well have one on standby.

Yea I need to find more spares now... LOL

With the extended swingarm do they have to be special made or is there an application that fits?.................Tom.

You use a stock drive shaft and attatch a " driveshaft extender" to it. That just plugs right in. On a 3" extension

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342489623182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342489623182.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
Back