Morgan Carbtune reseller?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one at the shed you can use anytime. Also, each of us has one you can borrow. Check with us at coffee Thursday. No need to buy one with so many available.

To answer your question, there is no US distributor. Have to order from the manufacturer in GB.

Borrowing one is the best deal ever!! If you do want one of your own you can order directly from the Morgan website...and will have it in a week.

We have one at the shed you can use anytime. Also, each of us has one you can borrow. Check with us at coffee Thursday. No need to buy one with so many available.

To answer your question, there is no US distributor. Have to order from the manufacturer in GB.

Cool. If someone could bring one on Thursday, I'd be happy to buy coffee/dinner for them. :eusa_dance: I could return when we ride on Saturday (assuming my Max is still running after I get done tuning the carbs). :biglaugh:

I have one as well if anyone needs it over the winter months... we just got about 7" of snow and 50mph winds to really blow it around. I won't be riding any time soon.

Jeff

Cool. If someone could bring one on Thursday, I'd be happy to buy coffee/dinner for them. :eusa_dance: I could return when we ride on Saturday (assuming my Max is still running after I get done tuning the carbs). :biglaugh:

Just found out there are only two CarbTunes in the group. Jack's was at the shed but is home now. Mine is at my storage unit and you can pick it up Thursday if I make it to coffee.

The Max is the easiest bike to sync the carbs on I have ever owned. Takes a max of 5 minutes including set-up.

Latest posts

Back