Moto seems too LOUD when the vboost kicks in. Help !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can give you more if you want have you had your blinker fluid checked a big problem with led's flashe's fast when low.:)

Sometimes ejaculator valve gets stuck open and it'll fry the gaunculator.....be careful :biglaugh:....welcom Ryan !

Ha ha ha.
Don't feel too bad Ryan. My dad had a pretty bad time with his first job...
When he started work, he figured he knew all the jokes. "Get me a left handed screwdriver" "Go to the hardware store and get me a bubble for a spirit level" "Go see Dave and ask him if he has a long wait" etc etc
So, when they asked him to go to the hardware store and get a chalk line, he told them to F* off. They sacked him. Apparently they actually DID want him to get a chalk line. :rofl_200:

http://www.tilingtoolsaustralia.com.au/images/tiletools/clfn.jpg

Keep us posted on your progress Ryan, and glad you are a good sport about the joking. My Dad always use to tell me to check the "chrome muffler bearing" on the car when I was young! Welcome to our obsession, BTW.

ya man, i'm not laughing at you. i'm laughing with you. and yes keep us posted. this is a problem i haven't seen on the forum. am really curious what the solution ends up being

Oh yeah, a "forced vibration" is now looking likely.
Any vibration will be less after a carby balance, thus it will be quieter at it will get rattled around less.

Ok jokesters.... I can't explain it, but the problem noise is gone. It went from obnoxious ( like your jokes haaaaa) back to a normal state. They did balance the carbs, perhaps helped.

I'll get a road trip soon and post again. Thank kindly!!!!

A quick run to Thunder in June ought to be a good road trip to check things out. Welcome to the asylum!

This place is the nicest bunch of outlaws I've ever seen:rofl_200:

That's just mean......LOL

A carb sync can make a world of difference......If you ever want to know how NOT to do it let me know:biglaugh:

www.kalecoauto.com

These folks have a ton of helpful parts!!

Back